Anyone know of anything to do in NC???

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
I'm stuck up in Research Triangle Park for 2 weeks and so far all I've seen is a bunch of trees and some deer. Has anyone spent any time around Raleigh and know anything to do around here? I have an old crash dummy I dressed up like BeeRad to keep me company but he's getting boring pretty fast.

if you really, really, REALLY wanna know, I will hit up my sis in law, who is from there.

NC State or Duke hoops game would be fun if not sold out? is my first inclination.

i went to college in greensboro, but we were so lame (and crunk) that we never made it to raleigh

I lived in Raleigh for a while...What do you like to do? Most stuff will be in Chapel Hill or Raleigh. The 42nd street oyster bar is a cool hangout and seafood restaurant in Raleigh. Guess what street it's on ;)

If you like beer look up "The Flying Saucer." They have like 200 beers on tap or something crazy like that. Stuff from all over the world. Also, another cool bar is "He's Not Here"

Franklin street is fun to visit in Chapel Hill...lots of shops and restaurants.

Like was mentioned above, a ticket to the Duke/UNC game would be an awesome time.

I lived in Raleigh for a while...What do you like to do? Most stuff will be in Chapel Hill or Raleigh. The 42nd street oyster bar is a cool hangout and seafood restaurant in Raleigh. Guess what street it's on ;)

If you like beer look up "The Flying Saucer." They have like 200 beers on tap or something crazy like that. Stuff from all over the world. Also, another cool bar is "He's Not Here"

Franklin street is fun to visit in Chapel Hill...lots of shops and restaurants.

Like was mentioned above, a ticket to the Duke/UNC game would be an awesome time.

I have a better chance of getting oral from everyone on the forum than getting tickets to the Duke/UNC game.

Hell yeah it is. Just in the immediate Raleigh area you have Duke, UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, and Appalachian State. These people are basketball freaks.

I passed through Raleigh on my way to Fayetteville. Fayetteville is awful!! Nothing to do and the only good food we had that trip was bbq (Smokey Bones - Fabulous Ribs!).

Hell yeah it is. Just in the immediate Raleigh area you have Duke, UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, and Appalachian State. These people are basketball freaks.

Well, App State in Boone and Wake Forest in Winston Salem aren't what I would consider in the Raleigh area...but yeah, college sports are pretty important in that area.

Oh yeah, and there's a titty club near Durham on I-40 that has a dirt floor. The girls are of equal caliber.