Anyone know anything about the Coast Guard?

I don't think the diver had to jump. I could have vaulted from my vantage point.

I was wrong about the height. I think I said I thought it was 20 feet above the water and I was corrected and told that they get down to about 15 feet. It was the hotness.

Are you sure this wasn't happening from Cape Canaveral?

entering the water in dive gear is alot easier jumping from 15' then trying to get down to the water line with waves, etc.

i've gone 10'-15' off of dive boats regularly (depending on the swells).

Are you sure this wasn't happening from Cape Canaveral?

Hahahaha

I have a commercial airline pilot in my complex who flatly debunked Zac's position. He spoke to his flying buddies at work and they had nothing nice to say about it either...yet Zac refuses to give in. His ignorance must really put a strain on your relationship.

Hahahaha

I have a commercial airline pilot in my complex who flatly debunked Zac's position. He spoke to his flying buddies at work and they had nothing nice to say about it either...yet Zac refuses to give in. His ignorance must really put a strain on your relationship.

Because hearsay works so well in court, you should keep it up. My aunt's friend works for Dr Phil and has determined that you're foolish.

entering the water in dive gear is alot easier jumping from 15' then trying to get down to the water line with waves, etc.

i've gone 10'-15' off of dive boats regularly (depending on the swells).

Only time I've had a drop that high was into a flooded marble quarry, that was fun since you had to dodge all of the wooden/metal structure in the place on the way in....

anything cool in the marble quarry?

It was part of our Adv. Nitrox/Deco class, the assistant instructor was being a dillhole with his communications so we only made it to 100ft or so. The bottom is 130/140 - I hear there's (as w_a_w said) a bunch of garbage like cars and stuff. PITCH FREAKIN BLACK though.

There's even a "cave" a tunnel made for trucks at one point.