Anyone keep in touch with old high school friends?

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
The hometown rumor mill churned out a doozy yesterday. A buddy of mine in high school (good guy, kinda goofy smile) got a job teaching high school chemistry after leaving A&M. Got married (wife's a teacher, too), moved back near home, and by all accounts had a nice thing going.

Then he got hooked on pain medication...again. Maxed out all their credit cards, passed out during one of his classes, back in rehab.

This got me thinking...I wonder how all my other friends in high school are doing? Do I really care? Does anyone? Why are the walls bleeding?

Anybody keep in touch with old friends from high school?

I don't really. I do wonder, especially about the girls I had crushes on. I occasionally see a friend or two in the area.

There are 5 or so people that I've known since I was 4 or 5 years old that I still have contact with. Beyond them I hope everyone from my high school falls down a mine shift and dies of thirst.

KNYTE said:
There are 5 or so people that I've known since I was 4 or 5 years old that I still have contact with. Beyond them I hope everyone from my high school falls down a mine shift and dies of thirst.

Did someone get picked on in high school?

fly said:
no. I miss all my friends from high school tho. :(

Too bad most of them are in jail, dead, or banging south american drug lords.

smileynev said:
Did someone get picked on in high school?

Yes, does this surprise you?

I'm a white male with light skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I'm fairly attractive, have a high IQ, and pursue "nerdy" hobbies. I was a prime target for bullies until I turned 19 and discovered martial arts and lifting weights. Funny how things change I guess.

I keep in touch with one regularly, a couple more 1-2 a year, and the rest I could care less about. Apparently if they see my family they'll ask how I'm doing though. I still don't care about them.

KNYTE said:

I'm a white male with light skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I'm fairly attractive, have a high IQ, and pursue "nerdy" hobbies. I was a prime target for bullies until I turned 19 and discovered martial arts and lifting weights. Funny how things change I guess.
I bet those bullies dont wear gloves when they shoot tho.

KNYTE said:

And the gloves. You found the gloves.

I was a white male, green eyes, brown hair. I'm moderately not unattractive, smarter then dumb, and played football and baseball. I was "bullied" some in middle school and early on in high school. Then I was all cool and shit. Either way I have no hard feelings.

KNYTE said:
You guys are just jealous of my gloves because they cover hands that have touched Kiwi naked.

ummm...dude.....we all have.....sorry.

I ran into a girl I went to high school with just this past weekend. She said "Holy shit you got hot." I was a kind of a nerd back in the day.

My 10-year reunion is coming up, but I'm not going. Didn't care enough, and most of the people were assholes anyway.

Sarcasmo said:
I ran into a girl I went to high school with just this past weekend. She said "Holy shit you got hot." I was a kind of a nerd back in the day.

My 10-year reunion is coming up, but I'm not going. Didn't care enough, and most of the people were assholes anyway.

Just think, you can go back and bang the Prom queen. Just don't let her 5 kids catch you in the back of her minivan.