Anyone keep in touch with old high school friends?

KNYTE said:
There are 5 or so people that I've known since I was 4 or 5 years old that I still have contact with. Beyond them I hope everyone from my high school falls down a mine shift and dies of thirst.

Same here!! I couldn't get out of High School fast enough and leave all of those wankers behind. Occasionally I may hear from one of them every now and again. Some years ago I heard about a kid from my class that he ended up a parapalegic, from doing something stupid like diving into a half empty pool while drunk. People were like, "OH he is so couragous for having to deal with such a horrific tragedy." :rolleyes:
Me?? I actually found myself thanking God and believing in karma, saying that it was about time he got what was his.

Scooter said:
Same here!! I couldn't get out of High School fast enough and leave all of those wankers behind. Occasionally I may hear from one of them every now and again. Some years ago I heard about a kid from my class that he ended up a parapalegic, from doing something stupid like diving into a half empty pool while drunk. People were like, "OH he is so couragous for having to deal with such a horrific tragedy." :rolleyes:
Me?? I actually found myself thanking God and believing in karma, saying that it was about time he got what was his.

so....no high school reunion for you, eh?

I have one friend from highschool that I've kept up with over the years but I only talk to him occasionally. I run into people from highschool everyonce in a while. They never recognize me. I look totally different than i did in high school which is a very good thing. I love running into girls from highschool that were so stuck up and now have big fat asses.

kiwi said:
He already has plans to put all of our boys in martial arts by the age of 3 in case they inherit his stature.

Now look Kyler (son's name) you have been well trained in the arts of death over these 7 years of your life. If ANYONE ever says ANYTHING about taking your lunch money you give that bastard the five-point exploding heart move without thinking, you got that?

KNYTE said:
Now look Kyler (son's name) you have been well trained in the arts of death over these 7 years of your life. If ANYONE ever says ANYTHING about taking your lunch money you give that bastard the five-point exploding heart move without thinking, you got that?

hell yeah. jab to throat. uppercut to nose.

F A T A L I T Y ! !

Last edited:
I consider myself to have 0 friends from highschool. When I run into some when I see them I have a conversation but rarely has one gone over two minutes. Its not that the time sucked, but I did my own thing, and I didnt pay attention to the cliques. I find myself careing more about some of the upperclassmen I knew more than people of my own grade, hell half of them thought I was a year older than I was because I didnt associate with most of them.

so, no.