Anyone keep in touch with old high school friends?

kiwi said:
Hey, now your gonna get me in trouble, and that was a secret.

but you said the secret was out when you screamed my name while in the sack with knyte the other day?!?
:fly:

Fatdaddy and I hang out on a regular basis...we've known each other since we were sophmores in high school. We used to have a little group of good friends going...went camping a bunch, all that fun stuff. But we most all lost touch with one another due to jobs, drug addictions or them being backstabbing fucktards.

Other then that I don't see anyone from highschool nor do I really care to. I wasn't picked on too much, but there were always jack asses who gave me a hard time...I was short and scrawny in highschool and I didn't really fill out until college.

About a year ago though I saw one of the jackasses who gave me shit. He's about 6 inches shorter then me now pushing grocery carts at the local Ralph's. I laughed at him as I climbed into my new car and sped out of there. Living well and being tall really IS the best revenge.

why_ask_why said:
but you said the secret was out when you screamed my name while in the sack with knyte the other day?!?
:fly:

thats a mouthful.

smileynev said:
Just think, you can go back and bang the Prom queen. Just don't let her 5 kids catch you in the back of her minivan.

2 of them are mine anyway. They'd just be like "Geez, dad..."

smileynev said:
Ouch. THAT explains a lot.
Yeah... No. I moved through 15 school districts (those of you counting will notice that the life in 10 lines thread doesnt cover these) in 3 years of HS. Try changing schools about every 2 months and you will learn that taking shit from anyone is far more frusterating than being expelled or just not going (I was homeschooled for those now thinking that I'm a :tard:).

kiwi said:
I wouldn't make a very good soup, not much meat on my bones.
Boil your bones. Would make a kiwi flavored soup base. Meat isnt what contributes flavour in it.

Women these days :rolleyes:

Not really.
No.

/edit
Except that chick that popped up when we were at D&B. I went to have lunch with her. Haven't talked with her much since.

I graduated with 37 other people, the majority of whom I went to the same school with since kindergarten or first grade. I currently work with three, I don't really keep in touch with any of them.

9 of them have signed up with Classmates.com, maybe in 30 years I'll check the site again to see where they're all living.

few years ago when i left my wife i called up my friend jason and ended up crashin on his coutch for a month up in seattle

My two bestest friends from high school I don't talk to whatsoever. One slept with the bf I had at the time, the other got mad when I broke up with one bf when he cheated on me with a different friend.

My close highschool friends were never quality friends.