Anyone interested in hitting the Flugtag

haaaaayul yeah!!!!! already got it on the calendar.

let's do it flop, lil Morgan needs to see this!!!

i been crackin up already at the commercials on tv. week from Saturday!

hold on.. more exclamation points ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been avoiding this thread party because of the tampa flag, but mostly because i thought flugtag was a water park.

interesting.

Ya, I've been seeing a lot of adds for this, and with it in Tampa this year, chances are 5 4 3 2 1 Thunderbirds are GO.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.. (hot) sister in law coming in for 10 days tomorrow and her birthday is saturday so we're supposed to go to the other (mother of FIVE) sis in law's for a cookout/surprise bday party out in lakeland. i'm so tryin to work this out so i can go watch nosedives into the nasty harbor.

We are for sure going now!!!!!

I think we will be taking the bosses big ass boat out though but not positive yet. Its like 50 or so feet so there will be room if we do bring it for all those who would like to board and watch from the water. It says you can pull directly up to the launch area, just not past the "landing strip".

Will know def tomorrow about the boat but either way we will be there!!!! If no boat we will be parking at Jacksons... for the booze of course

DSC03594.jpg

DSC03572.jpg

DSC03571.jpg

DSC03570.jpg

DSC03569.jpg

DSC03568.jpg

DSC03567.jpg

DSC03566.jpg

DSC03565.jpg

DSC03564.jpg

DSC03563.jpg