Anyone interested in buying my 2001 Mazda Protege?

dbzeag said:
They do if they are from Cleveland area. We have a salt mine right under our lake so the city buys salt for very cheap. They salt the roads welll before snow is even falling. I tried to rinse it off almost every time my car is out, but I am sure I never got rid of it.

Besides, it is a quarter size spot on the inside of the rear fender, so nothing much and most Proteges have taht spot rusting first.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

is it shaped like a little star?

BeeRad said:
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

is it shaped like a little star?
What? Balloon knot? what???

Hahaha, funny. Can't you respect my plea for an innocent car purchase without getting into my sexual preferences? :(

My company is partners (to a degree) with Ford, so we qualify for the S-Plan. This year they are ending that program, so I have to act kinda fast.

I was planning on getting a Mazda3 hatch Touring with 5sp in titanium grey, copper red mica, or strato blue. If I get it now before they end the program, it would save me a lot of haggling and about $1000.

Includes Optima red top, K&N filter and cleaner/recharge. Includes Excel spreadsheet of all services including most gas fillups even. I have all receipts for all services.

I forgot to mention, timing belt changed twice already, transmission flushed (not just drained) twice to make sure it's clean and running soundly. Radiator flushed three times so far. AC does need to be recharged, however, as I never use it.

shawndavid said:
Brad's fat, April has a huge dick and I'm an acoholic.

Nobody gets anything done around here without getting their name slandered, mister.

No no no. I have the huge dick. April has an itty bitty one. Like a cocktail wiener, but bigger than fly's vienna sausage.