Anyone interested in buying my 2001 Mazda Protege?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
115575 miles, wonderfully maintained. Very little rust. Mostly highway miles. LX2.0 model with ABS/side airbag option. Automatic. Always changed with Mobil 1 motor oil. Full service history. And the best parts:

Coilover suspension installed 25K miles ago
Replacement exhaust if the original ever goes south
stock stereo if you want to reinstall it
Custom carputer installation complete with GPS, sub and amp and MB Quart fronts, DVD playback and ODB-II receiver.

I am asking $7500 which is basically $2000 for the parts for the new carputer and $5500 (which is under KBB) for the car. You get way more extras than seen in the price, so I think this is fair.

Also I am willing to drive up to 300 or so miles in any direction away from Cleveland to deliver. Anyone interested?

theacoustician said:
115k in 5-6 years? WTF man? My car is 4 years old (nearly 5) and I'm still under 50k.
Lots of miles to meets and my commute is 37 miles round trip.

theacoustician said:
115k in 5-6 years? WTF man? My car is 4 years old (nearly 5) and I'm still under 50k.

That's because you can ride Marta's phat ass around town.

elpmis said:
on the paint, I agree with you

under the car, I don't agree with you

I agree on under the car but most people don't mention rust under a car. If they do then they are the same people that wash the part of the tire that is facing the vehicle. I had a neighbor in college that would remove his tires when he washed his car so he could totally wash the tire. Nut case.

b_sinning said:
I agree on under the car but most people don't mention rust under a car. If they do then they are the same people that wash the part of the tire that is facing the vehicle. I had a neighbor in college that would remove his tires when he washed his car so he could totally wash the tire. Nut case.
:lol:

and those of us that change our own oil :D

Drool-Boy said:
whoo thats a lot of mileage. I bet the rear end is all loose and sloppy.

LOLd.gif

Drool-Boy said:
whoo thats a lot of mileage. I bet the rear end is all loose and sloppy.
no doubt about that, just from regular wear and tear - not to mention all the accidents he probably got into with guys nailing his rear end.

I bet the bumper is just barely hanging on

b_sinning said:
5 year old car shouldn't really have rust on it.
They do if they are from Cleveland area. We have a salt mine right under our lake so the city buys salt for very cheap. They salt the roads welll before snow is even falling. I tried to rinse it off almost every time my car is out, but I am sure I never got rid of it.

Besides, it is a quarter size spot on the inside of the rear fender, so nothing much and most Proteges have taht spot rusting first.

elpmis said:
no doubt about that, just from regular wear and tear - not to mention all the accidents he probably got into with guys nailing his rear end.

I bet the bumper is just barely hanging on
Um, never been in an accident with that car, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
:heart: