anyone here tried out for a gameshow?

BigDov said:
I still don't know what's funnier to me- the crazy shit they make the people do, or the voice-over dialogue for the announcers :lol:
I think the running across the rollers always produces at least one good contorting body slamming clip.

BigDov said:
I still don't know what's funnier to me- the crazy shit they make the people do, or the voice-over dialogue for the announcers :lol:

The voice overs is what makes the show for me
Some of the crap they get away with is amazing
Like they had some giant corncob looking thing hanging from a crane, and the contestants had to grab onto it and swing to another platform, and this one guy that jumped onto it poked a hole into it with his fingers to hang on, and the announcer said "Oh look! Hes using the special 3-fingered corn-hole grip!" :lol:

I Poo On U said:
Like they had some giant corncob looking thing hanging from a crane, and the contestants had to grab onto it and swing to another platform, and this one guy that jumped onto it poked a hole into it with his fingers to hang on, and the announcer said "Oh look! Hes using the special 3-fingered corn-hole grip!" :lol:

That's the stuff!!! :lol:

I Poo On U said:

:heart: for Kenny Blankenship and Vic Ramono

when i was a freshman in college, i tried out for college jeopardy. i made it to the final audition round at school, and one of the other people i was auditioning with actually made it on the show, and won everything.

My wife keeps telling me I should try out for Jeopardy. I can usually answer most questions except when the do shit like 17th century French poetry.

Desslock said:
My wife keeps telling me I should try out for Jeopardy. I can usually answer most questions except when the do shit like 17th century French poetry.
"You didn't just buzz in motherfucker, did you? Yeah, thats what I thought."

You two have brains so it would work.

I only attempted to watch that show once and swore it off when last season some of the contestants started crying on camera because they didnt know how to drive a manual car.

berzerker said:
I'm going to try out for Fear Factor once I turn 18. :o
You need to meet certain "physical" requirements to get on that show.