anyone here skip a grade?

Certainly there are exceptions to the rule, but I know that when I was there the smart kids got their balls broken.

I only had classes in high school with people that were in honors. They were basically the only people I had to deal with. We probably picked on the less intelligent more so than anyone else.

I was also rather short and one of five white people in the entire school. I think I compensated by being loud and obnoxious. I never really had anyone bother me.

yeah, i was in honors too, and we pretty much all stuck to ourselves except in the classes that didn't offer honors. but even then, it's not like being smart automatically enrolled you in the geek squad. being smart has always been a "cool" thing where i grew up. being a jackass, however...

yeah, i was in honors too, and we pretty much all stuck to ourselves except in the classes that didn't offer honors. but even then, it's not like being smart automatically enrolled you in the geek squad. being smart has always been a "cool" thing where i grew up. being a jackass, however...

Even the classes that weren't honors, a lot of the honors kids had to take. So I had some friends.

The jackass part stemmed from not knowing how to deal with people. :( I was raised around a bunch of religious people and was never taught that there were real people. High school and my first real job were a crash course in humanity. :(

Last edited: