anyone here into pen tricks?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I was in a meeting a month or so ago and this guy was spinning his pen in all kinds of neat ways so me and a friend looked up the information and came across this informative site

www.pentrix.com

i've been at it since and have gotten pretty good. I've got the thumb spin down packed using middle, ring and pinky fingers on both hands and at teh same time with each hand and now i'm working on the no push thumb around and reverse thumb around.

Its pretty interesting and kinda difficult. Anyone else tried this kinda of stuff? Anything else, card tricks or coin tricks maybe? Share your experiences and link if you could.

I can do the trick where you hold it in the middle and move your hand up and down and it makes the pen look like rubber; and consequently the performer like a retard.

I can do the trick where you hold it in the middle and move your hand up and down and it makes the pen look like rubber; and consequently the performer like a retard.

AAAAAAAAhhha

I forgot about that trick.

I learned that back in teh day when I learned to look past my index fingers to see the little floating hot dog with two fingernails.

AAAAAAAAhhha

I forgot about that trick.

I learned that back in teh day when I learned to look past my index fingers to see the little floating hot dog with two fingernails.

I almost feel cheated, I never learned this hot dog ruse. The closest I came was being told to hold up an index finger and close each eye separately. The eye where the finger didn't move was the eye you used to aim a weapon.

I almost feel cheated, I never learned this hot dog ruse. The closest I came was being told to hold up an index finger and close each eye separately. The eye where the finger didn't move was the eye you used to aim a weapon.

That's the important one. Though I was also taught one that involves rubbing your ring finger which has to be demonstrated and needs a female.

cool link - I can do the 'thumbaround normal', but that's it

some of those tricks are fucking crazy, [ADMIN EDIT]s need to get a freaking job

I'd learn to twirl my Glock around my trigger finger all cowboy style were it not entirely stupid, irresponsible, foolish, and extremely dangerous.

Last edited:
I'd learn to twirl my Glock around my trigger finger all cowboy style were it not entirely stupid, irresponsible, foolish, and extremely dangerous.

Wouldn't not putting bullets in it or switching the safety on add a certain amount of responsibility while removing some of the foolishness, stupidity, and danger?