Anyone here have a long weekend?

F33nX said:
try reading some laws, both from the police department and DEC sometime. you'll realize that you're in the wrong.
if i were helping mother nature by introducing a natural predator, then the prey would be wiped out. the carrying capacity of the predators habitat would be breeched, and then the predators themselves would have to be regulated.
duh

Of course you would have to introduce a natural predator to eat the other predator. Thats where bears and stegasauruses come into the picture:rolleyes:

ChikkenNoodul said:
What about Allosauruses? I've got some of those growing in a tank. Think I should let those loose in Boston Common?

The squirrels have no competition right now and are growing exceedingly large and bold.
I think that the thinning of the population would be good for the city. The squirrel population I mean...

long tall smiley said:
duh

Of course you would have to introduce a natural predator to eat the other predator. Thats where bears and stegasauruses come into the picture:rolleyes:

and then would you introduce a meteor to wipe out the steggies?

but bruce willis is a killing machine. and he uses weapons. and probably a mac when he's not out killing. that makes him worse than me then (since i don't use a pos computer:p)

Last edited:
F33nX said:
but bruce willis is a killing machine. and he uses weapons. and probably a mac when he's not out killing. that makes him worse than me then (since i don't use a pos computer:p)
macs ar for fags

:fly:

:nev: