anyone here have a brown thumb?

I can start some ivy for you from some of my plants. I've already started two hydrangia cuttings for your yard too. They won't be ready to plant for a few more weeks tho. As soon as I get my garden back together again I'll dig ya up some hosta too.

Here's a nice little site on indoor plants with links to pics. I also have a few books you can borrow too.

Pandora said:
I can start some ivy for you from some of my plants. I've already started two hydrangia cuttings for your yard too. They won't be ready to plant for a few more weeks tho. As soon as I get my garden back together again I'll dig ya up some hosta too.

Here's a nice little site on indoor plants with links to pics. I also have a few books you can borrow too.

:heart: thanks for the cuttings!!! i didn't know you had books, either. maybe we'll have to get together this week sometime. :)

we planted some bulbs by the mailbox this weekend. :happy:

Thorn Bird said:
:heart: thanks for the cuttings!!! i didn't know you had books, either. maybe we'll have to get together this week sometime. :)

we planted some bulbs by the mailbox this weekend. :happy:

Sure do. And most plant nurserys use id tags for their plants that tell you what kind of plant it is and what type of light it needs. So if you go plant shopping just look at the tags to see if they'll work for you. If there isn't a tag then play it safe and don't buy the plant, since most prefer a sunny spot to live.

What type of bulbs didja plant? I've got some beautiful dalias next to mine that are popping up. They get to be about the size of dinner plates during the summer. :D

7827_l.jpg

Thorn Bird said:
so the next time you're up this way you can bring me some starter bits? :hi2u: when are you losers coming this way? :D

I'd bring ya some neat plants. ie. orchids are a HARD plant to keep alive in my case.