Anyone here from Orange County, CA area?

Okay Sir KNYTE, if you could please type up a 30-page paper on your personal experiences and reflections I would highly appreciate it. I'm pondering a transfer request.

Of course I can only pay you by way of a thread post thanking you.

Okay Sir KNYTE, if you could please type up a 30-page paper on your personal experiences and reflections I would highly appreciate it. I'm pondering a transfer request.

if you like dallas, you'll love orange county.

yeah, i said it.

This is shocking. I thought you couldn't move?

I want to go for a business degree and then law school, and I want to be near water. And beaches. For corporate law California is a great environment.

I could move there because my kid's mom is from the OC, and she desperately wants to go back. In fact she's ecstatic that I'm even considering it. Which I don't care about; it would just be good for my career.

Eh, I know nothing about those.

The insanely high housing costs and traffic do their fair share as well. Oh, and he doesn't like the ocean.

I live in Irvine, CA. I like it. The traffic here is not nearly as bad as closer into LA.

Also, in CA the CCW's are done on a county by county basis by the county sheriff, and the OC sheriff isn't actually that bad. Also the OC is ( :shock: ) mostly Republican.

Housing is expensive, though. I live in an 900 foot squared apartment, 2 beds and 1 bath. Together my roommate and I pay $1000/month, and that's after the university subsidizes half of the cost. I live in a pretty nice area, though; if you're willing to live in Costa Mesa, Tustin or Santa Ana then you can find a good deal cheaper.

I live in Irvine, CA. I like it. The traffic here is not nearly as bad as closer into LA.

Also, in CA the CCW's are done on a county by county basis by the county sheriff, and the OC sheriff isn't actually that bad. Also the OC is ( :shock: ) mostly Republican.

Housing is expensive, though. I live in an 900 foot squared apartment, 2 beds and 1 bath. Together my roommate and I pay $1000/month, and that's after the university subsidizes half of the cost. I live in a pretty nice area, though; if you're willing to live in Costa Mesa, Tustin or Santa Ana then you can find a good deal cheaper.

So those last three, is that the ghetto of the OC?

Eh, I know nothing about those.

The insanely high housing costs and traffic do their fair share as well. Oh, and he doesn't like the ocean.

How can you not like the ocean?! I can understand not liking sand at the beaches but the ocean in general?

I've had many many hookups by taking a late night ride to the beach with a girl. If you can't get some with the beach and a big moon then just apply more liquor.