Anyone here enjoy bowling?

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I went bowling last night with some friends for the first time in about 15 years. My first two balls were gutters. :fly: I got a 93 my first game, and a 171 my second. We had a pretty damn good time. (all the shots and beers helped) I wouldn't mind doing that regularly. My tricep is actually sore today. Does anyone here ever go bowling, or maybe partake in other silly activities?

I use to do the work bowling league every year and enjoyed it.

Bowling league is for Dart league members that want to cut back on their drinking some.

I really like bowling. And for a straight bowler, I'm not too bad. Ape and I have been in an odd drinking fit lately, so Im sure we'd like it even more...

I used to bowl in 2-3 leagues a week until I blew out my back. My record was an average for 211 for the whole year in 2001.

Ahh those were the good old days...

Hate it with a passion. I hate wearing those shoes, I hate playing the game, I hate everything about the so-called "sport". If I go to a bowling alley with people I'll have a lot more fun drinking a pitcher of beer and talking with whomever isn't up at the lane.

I don't mind going to bowling alleys with friends, I just don't like playing. Still bugs me how so many fucking genmay meets always wound up in a bowling alley. Actually that's part of the reason I hate it so much.

edit: ok maybe not hate. just really really really dislike

Last edited:
Bowling shoes rock. I just cringe when I think about all the feet that have been in them.

If they were Skechers or something they'd have trouble keeping them in the building.

I enjoy a game of bowling every once in a while, but have never done it regularly.

Also, everytime I read this thread title, I read it as "Anyone here enjoy blowing?". I know I'm not the only one that's doing that too.

I enjoy a game of bowling every once in a while, but have never done it regularly.

Also, everytime I read this thread title, I read it as "Anyone here enjoy blowing?". I know I'm not the only one that's doing that too.

what's on your mind? :hi2u:

I've never been able to get the unbelievable spin you see on TV. They get the ball to just hang over the edge of the gutter before cutting back in the last second at the pins.