anyone here afraid of getting old?

Nope, the dry cleaner refused to return it to me. Something about blood stains I think, dunno really tho cause I broke out quick as shit when I found they wouldn't give it back.

What a ninny. The ONLY reason there was blood on it was from 'nevs STUPID insistence to bring his Chewbacca figures everywhere we went. Then elpie stepped on one and cut his foot.

Well, that's the story the hotel bought anyway.

Backoff bitch. Thorny's my backup in case I decide to go for the lady's.

i feel so loved today. I NEVER WANNA WAKE UP. why don't you give me a test run to see if you'd ever go for ladies or not? i promise you will. :hi2u: we can even clip some coupons and knit a bit for foreplay. :swoon:

I do not want to get old looking. I am already looking into boob lifts, chin tucks and eye lifts. Nothing too excessive, but I want to remain hot as hell. I have lots and lots of shagging to do still.

yyyeeeeeeeeoooooooow, dream!!! methinks you don't need any work!

i've been thinking about you...how's it going?? i've missed you 'round here!

I may not need work now....but there will be a day when gravity is in complete control of these DDs. :D

I am alright. Trying to get things under control in the new town and new job and still trying to create a social life. It is harder to make new friends the older you get. Yet one more bad thing about getting old. ;)

gravity took over my girls about 8 years ago. :( oh well. i would blend in well with national geographic girls. :fly:

i know about how hard it is to find friends. it's one thing to have acquaintances and another entirely to have good friends. go out there and get your hands dirty everywhere! :D :heart:

I do not want to get old looking. I am already looking into boob lifts, chin tucks and eye lifts. Nothing too excessive, but I want to remain hot as hell. I have lots and lots of shagging to do still.
we need to see....

aw fuck, no photo available.