Anyone have a crazy Friday 13th story

This one time I was a camp councelor at this crystal lake place. The female councelor's were so easy. Especially after that sports fanatic Jason softened them up for me.

OMG

Last night, 1am the 13th. A mole got caught in a mousetrap (sticky kind) in my kitchen. It was still alive so I had to dispatch it... So I bashed it to death with a cement block.

i am bored as fuck....

if it makes you feel any better, spange jimmy'd the lock on fly and aprils room while they were fast asleep. droool hopped on fly, i got a piece of your sister and the whole time there were feminine moans of "No oh stop UNH." we have pictures and the gay man accompanied us.

if it makes you feel any better, spange jimmy'd the lock on fly and aprils room while they were fast asleep. droool hopped on fly, i got a piece of your sister and the whole time there were feminine moans of "No oh stop UNH." we have pictures and the gay man accompanied us.
GOD DAMNED LOCK :mad:

I was photographed sucking drool's naughty bits AFTER he had already farted on me.

I was groped by Thrawn and Drool at the same time. This was shortly after I had just finished giving road head to Spange for giving me a lift in his Big Rig.

2674533aa10503de.jpg