Anyone got Netflix?

takes 1 -2 days for us. and we can keep it as long as we want. which is good because sometime we plan on watching a movie, then we get pissy we each other and fight and then don't want be in the same room with each other. then we can watch it the following weekend..

as long as we want: does that mean for like a month?
or 4 months?

like there has to be some sort of time limit.

also, im the type of person to get a movie when i feel like it, like i cant plan to watch a movie in 1-2 business days... ill be at home and think, hey, i feel like watching a movie, then i run across the street and get it, watch it and return it and move on.

netflix seems like a hassle to me.

netflix is no hassle.. We just make a list of movies we want to watch, and we get one 1 or 2 days later. we can only watch them on the weekend so planning it isn't really planning it. Plus netflix has a much better selection of movies to watch than any video store. I've been able to find foreign films that I've been looking for for ages..

and I believe there is no time limit..

I usually have a 2 day turn around time from when I send in a movie to receiving the next one in my queue. It's not so bad and it doesn't require planning because you just always have a movie around to watch if you feel like it. There really is no time limit to how long you can keep them. Once we had a movie from Netflix that got packed when we moved, put into storage for 8 months and returned after we were done unpacking from the move like 2 months after that. Almost a year and I never heard a single complaint from them.