GAY Anyone got any good jokes?

Yes, Irish cars are far superior.

Tell all the guys on this forum how Dagenham was closed, and all the ex-Ford workers voted the BNP into the local government because 'foreigners took their jobs'

Tell them how the Austin Meastro had a square steering wheel

Tell them how Rover was sold to Shanhai Automotive for 1 GBP

Tell all the guys on this forum how Dagenham was closed, and all the ex-Ford workers voted the BNP into the local government because 'foreigners took their jobs'

Tell them how the Austin Meastro had a square steering wheel

Tell them how Rover was sold to Shanhai Automotive for 1 GBP

£1? I shouldda got in on that action.

Shame your fair land will have no such heroic stories to tell.

£1? I shouldda got in on that action.

Shame your fair land will have no such heroic stories to tell.

Ah, I don't give a shit. We all came from Africa. Don't really care much for nations or dick waving.

I like living here, the roads are good, the hospitals don't have MRSA and the people are decent

http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?id=7635

headline? Ireland has highest MRSA rate in Europe

From 2005. But still funny.

Highest of measured countries.

Remember that the US infrastructure does not allow the same analysis. Similar with the CCTV jibe they always level at the UK, simply because noone has actually counted the amount of CCTV in the US

Edit: Trustwrothy article there mate! "According to the IPA survey, Ireland recorded 119 cases per million in 2003, which is two-and-a-half times higher than the next worst hit country, Portugal, with 46 million cases per million."

Last edited:
Highest of measured countries.

Remember that the US infrastructure does not allow the same analysis. Similar with the CCTV jibe they always level at the UK, simply because noone has actually counted the amount of CCTV in the US

I guess you were technically correct, hospitals don't get MRSA, patients do. Ergo your hospitals (any anybody elses) do not have MRSA>

I guess you were technically correct, hospitals don't get MRSA, patients do. Ergo your hospitals (any anybody elses) do not have MRSA>

Increased hygiene leads to increased superbugs.

It's not about cleanliness, it's about disinfecting. SHA's haven't figured this one out yet.

Maybe you should tell them. Super student to the rescue.

nah, two inquiries have still yet to figure out the impact of evolution combined with the hygiene hypothesis which has been part of discourse oh... since the 1970s?

Patients want hospitals clean, so they hire cleaners at cost. Don't bother really.