GAY Anyone got any good jokes?

Someone who wants their beer to chill more rapidly than it would in a refrigerator but less rapidly than it would in a bucket of ice water.

That's a woman's solution. Ask any guy, that's an unbelievable amount of work when you're already in the freezer to get ice.

For me, a bucket of ice water is great to keep you bevvies cold outside on a hot day.

as an experienced drinker, I stock up and have an extra fridge full of cold ones.

My son's Audi has a beer cooler built into the dashboard. I don't know why they mess around with satnavs, electric windows and air con, yet a beer cooler doesn't come as standard in most cars.

My son's Audi has a beer cooler built into the dashboard. I don't know why they mess around with satnavs, electric windows and air con, yet a beer cooler doesn't come as standard in most cars.

Wait a fuckin second. There is a son? Or are we talking about Nemo here?

Did I not mention the one who captained the Great Britain roller hockey team, played ice hockey for England at Under 16 level and has given me 3 grandchildren ( that's most definitely not a dig at you Carys) so far? Slipped my mind maybe. Yes. tardwife has a predecessor who did one (and only one) thing right. I may have more sons. I did work nightclubs for a lot of years.

Last edited: