anyone good with a rubik's cube?

There are instructions out there that will tell you how to do it no matter what the current configuration is. Just google for it.

i would prefer to solve it the way it was originally meant to be solved. yesterday i almost had 3 sides... but messed it all up. today i am looing at some strategy site. it looks like i will be able to get 3 sides soon... but i won't know what to do after that

Theres a mathematical equation of some sort.

hellraiser.jpg
http://crypthorror.free.fr/wall/h-i-j-k/h2/hellraiser.jpg

Theres an algorithm of some sort.

fixt.

Telling him the algorithm or having him look it up is like cheating. You are supposed to figure it out.

You can follow a set pattern to finish the whole thing but it is a slow way to do it. If you understand the algorithm you can take shortcuts while you are solving it.

fixt.

Telling him the algorithm or having him look it up is like cheating. You are supposed to figure it out.

You can follow a set pattern to finish the whole thing but it is a slow way to do it. If you understand the algorithm you can take shortcuts while you are solving it.

Same thing, math is just a broader discription of it. Smart ass.

fixt.

i was going to try and figure it out myself. but if i can't figure it out by next week i will probably do some research on it. i am slowly piecing this one together.