anyone going to Dragoncon next weekend in ATL?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I'll probably go hit it for a bit with some friends on saturday or sunday...one of my best friends woman is a bartender at one of the host hotels so we go chill at her bar, get smashed and watch the freakshow...it was pretty entertaining last year...anyone going? :cool:

this is the kind of shit you see there...it's a fucking trip :lol:

dc03grouplrg.jpg

Dragoncon_stormtroopers.jpg

232249934_6ba3066cfe.jpg

I'd love to go just to laugh at people and get drunk with w_a_w but i just can't do it right now.

I can't imagine how how those stormtrooper uniforms would be out in the sun.

Someone here is selling a top of the line darth vader outfit for $950. I've been trying to get my boss to get it. I'd love to wear it when I have to go visit kids in the dorms when they have problems. Imagine Vader knocking on your door at 8 in the morning.

whoops...this is NEXT weekend, not this one

If I can land an interview in ATL near that weekend I'll meet up with ya and people watch. I've got one hit in ATL so far, no word back yet from the Turner recruiter, I still have my fingers crossed though.

If I can land an interview in ATL near that weekend I'll meet up with ya and people watch. I've got one hit in ATL so far, no word back yet from the Turner recruiter, I still have my fingers crossed though.

sounds good man...it'll be a blast