FYI Anyone following this manhunt for an LAPD officer who is hunting police?

He's sharp in many ways, but keeping up with current affairs when we have no TV and he does not read news sites is not his strongest suit. He probably doesn't even know Michael Jackson is dead.

He's too busy playing music, tinkering with electronics and such to do much else usually.

You responded to that very mildly.

While i was being a dick to start with, the reasonable response has encouraged me to not continue to do so.

I dont give a shit about current events or the news or gossip either, so i can understand completely where the guy comes from.

or you know.. rambo. Because thats almost identical and doesnt have too many space time traveling robots and shit.

Also, is your boyfriend not the sharpest tool in the shed? You seem to have to explain a lot of things to him.

The problem with comparing it to the first Rambo is very few people have actually seen that movie, especially in the younger generations. They all know Rambo from the second one where he's kicking ass in the jungle.

Nobody remembers he was ever in Afghanistan fighting the Russians in the third one.

579672_433734000039311_715242650_n.jpg

Looks like he killed one of the Fish and Wildlife guys he got into a gunfight with, and the cabin he's in is now burning. I had no idea Tear Gas grenades had such a high probability of causing a fire, but I guess they can.