FYI Anyone following this manhunt for an LAPD officer who is hunting police?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
This shit reads like its just out of a movie!

The guy gets kicked out of the LAPD for conduct unbecoming. He then shoots and kills a police captain's daughter and fiance and releases a manifesto saying that he's now hunting the police that have destroyed his life. He released a manifesto. If you read through it, the guy seems of sound mind and body. And if half the shit in there is correct, I'm not sure I blame him as he's got nothing left.

Then on the flip side of this, the LAPD has opened fire on two different civilian vehicles because they assumed it was Dorner. The guy in one vehicle was unharmed. Two people in the other vehicle apparently are still in the hospital. Crazy shit.

If you're bored, read through the manifesto. I wish I knew what half of the acronyms in it were for.

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

Then on the flip side of this, the LAPD has opened fire on two different civilian vehicles because they assumed it was Dorner. The guy in one vehicle was unharmed. Two people in the other vehicle apparently are still in the hospital. Crazy shit.

One of the vehicles was a blue toyota tundra, containing two small hispanic women.
They fired over 30 rounds at the vehicle without any warning, as well.
The women were hit, but will live.
And Im sure the cops wont be punished in any way, either :rolleyes:

RELEVANT:

TNkNJO2.gif

This shit reads like its just out of a movie!

The guy gets kicked out of the LAPD for conduct unbecoming. He then shoots and kills a police captain's daughter and fiance and releases a manifesto saying that he's now hunting the police that have destroyed his life. He released a manifesto. If you read through it, the guy seems of sound mind and body. And if half the shit in there is correct, I'm not sure I blame him as he's got nothing left.

If you're bored, read through the manifesto. I wish I knew what half of the acronyms in it were for.

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

Half the acronyms he uses are wrong/used incorrectly. According to reports of his military record, he doesn't have a combat action ribbon which means he never saw action and despite his claims of being "top shot" in every unit he was in he only qualified marksman which is bare minimum passing.

LAPD is fucked up but this guy is nothing more than a cold blooded, sociopathic murderer

Home of Record: La Palma, CA
Date Commissioned: 3 July 2002
Loss Date: 1 Feb 2013
Rank/Date of Rank: Lieutenant / 1 August 2006
Service Dates/Assignments:
Various Reserve Units 1Dec2009 21Jan2010
Navy Reserve NAS Fallon, NV 7Mar2009 30Nov2009
Navy Mobilization Processing Site (NMPS)
San Diego, CA 23Apr2007 29May2007
Coastal Riverine Group Two Det Bahrain 3Nov2006 23Apr2007
Coastal Riverine Group One, San Diego, CA 10Jul2006 31Oct2006
NMPS San Diego, CA 6Jul2006 10Jul2006
Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 23Jun2004 28Feb2006
Navy Personnel Command 16Jun2004 22Jun2004
Various Aviation Training Units 4Jul2002 15Jun2004
Awards and Decorations:
National Defense Service Medal
Iraq Campaign Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Sea Service Deployment Medal
Navy Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon
Armed Forces Reserve Medal w/ “M” Device
Rifle Marksman Ribbon
Pistol Expert Medal

no combat arms units, no personal awards, no CAR.

also, nmitc dam neck is a standard intel school, it's nothing particularly special, every analyst goes through there and most of the time you're learning how to give briefings

this guy may or may not be well trained but nothing in his record shows it

Last edited:
Man, I hadn't heard about the cops shooting up two cars with innocents.. The followup statements by the cops are almost insulting.

Craziness. I've heard LA cops were bad in the past, but man, that's just crazy.

Half the acronyms he uses are wrong/used incorrectly. According to reports of his military record, he doesn't have a combat action ribbon which means he never saw action and despite his claims of being "top shot" in every unit he was in he only qualified marksman which is bare minimum passing.

LAPD is fucked up but this guy is nothing more than a cold blooded, sociopathic murderer

If that was true, I would like to think that would have shown up on something before giving him TS/SCI clearance (whatever the fuck that is).

Man, I hadn't heard about the cops shooting up two cars with innocents.. The followup statements by the cops are almost insulting.

Craziness. I've heard LA cops were bad in the past, but man, that's just crazy.

Yeah, I mean, how can they justify that level of force? It's fucking insane.

guy is broken (but not nutso or out of it, which makes it scarier), and needs to be caught, and tried in a court of law (not executed on sight by the LAPD).

LAPD needs to get their shit together, quit proving him right by shooting up innocent people, and be audited by an independent external federal organization. I feel like the guy probably did witness a lot of these injustices he said he did. But murdering people (unrelated people expecially, like families of cops) is a hugely disproportional response.

As semperfly said though, he's a REMF who thinks he's a badass because he's the inner workings of some things. That said, he seems fairly competent thus far, I think he's probably evade capture for a number of months if they dont catch him within another 48 hours.

One of the vehicles was a blue toyota tundra, containing two small hispanic women.
They fired over 30 rounds at the vehicle without any warning, as well.
The women were hit, but will live.
And Im sure the cops wont be punished in any way, either :rolleyes:

it was a blue toyota tacoma and they were looking for a grey nissan tundra iirc

kind of proves the guys whole manifesto to be right about how corrupt and retarded the LAPD is.

7 officers putting over 30 rounds into the wrong vehicle with an old lady instead of a large black man proves they are out for street justice, not interested in taking the guy in at all. would be too damning in court I guess.

also the fact that 7 officers shot over 30 rounds and didn't manage to kill the target means they don't have a chance in hell at getting this guy regardless of his level of training.