Anyone feeling Christmasy?

I had the pleasure of being in Winnipeg a couple of weeks back, where the wind chill was -36. The highest it was all week was -15, that is until I got to the airport to come home, when it warmed up to +1. Dammit.

I enjoyed every minute of the cold since we dont get it at all here in Fl

We have about 7 inches of snow with the possibility of more tonight and then again on Fri, I personally would take the 70 degrees over snow for Christmas any day.

I'm almost done with presents, just a little more sewing to do and I'm ready. I am quite excited for Christmas this year cause Haylee is finally old enough to get into it all.

Oh come on, it's not that bad.

Heck, who am I kidding, it sucks.

:lol: i learned my lesson last time in tahoe when i tried to go to the grocery store and couldn't even walk across the parking lot. then, spange spun out going about 7 mph while turning a corner. it's not liveable, and these experiences completely shut the door on snow and ice conditions.

:lol: i learned my lesson last time in tahoe when i tried to go to the grocery store and couldn't even walk across the parking lot. then, spange spun out going about 7 mph while turning a corner. it's not liveable, and these experiences completely shut the door on snow and ice conditions.

Knyte intentionally spins the wheels and skids back and forth when possible. Donuts are fun in controlled environments but Knyte seldom waits for controlled environments.

Yes but does your car have anything close to snow tires or all weather tires on it? Makes a huge difference.

And you can't blame poor balance on the snow... ;)

We get snow probably twice a year here and it sucks but it can be dealt with.

this was my mother-in-law's car, who lives in tahoe. i'm sure it had what it needed to have on it.

and snow twice a year is way different than having it three or four months straight. i could PROBABLY handle twice a year. maybe. :D

this was my mother-in-law's car, who lives in tahoe. i'm sure it had what it needed to have on it.

and snow twice a year is way different than having it three or four months straight. i could PROBABLY handle twice a year. maybe. :D

Ours only lasts a week or two and then it melts and we are snow free for a couple days until it snows again and we very rarely get snow in May.

I like snow. Regardless. My most exciting experience at home consisted of driving back and forth across the city last winter, in a blizzard, drunk.

you havent lived untill you deliver pizza in a level 3 snow emergency. I made mad bank that night and the side streets were like an offroad course.