Anyone ever rent a TV?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So I've been thinking about renting a TV for a little while (like 2 or 3 months). I called Rent-A-Center and they said they have a 73 inch Mitsubishi 1080 DLP for 51 bucks a week. There was also 51 inch flatscreen for the same price, which doesn't really make sense since it's smaller.

Thoughts?

So I've been thinking about renting a TV for a little while (like 2 or 3 months). I called Rent-A-Center and they said they have a 73 inch Mitsubishi 1080 DLP for 51 bucks a week. There was also 51 inch flatscreen for the same price, which doesn't really make sense since it's smaller.

Thoughts?

That 51 bucks a week, for 3 months, isn't that far underneath what you would actually pay to buy one. Seems like an aweful waste of money.

omg WHEN I GET PAID i spend ALL MY MONEY on MYSELF and buy MYSELF LUXURY ITEMS TO LATHER ALL OVER MYSELF MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but 4 realz, dont rent a tv. thats well elton.

I spent money on myself once, I bought a sandwich just for me.

omg WHEN I GET PAID i spend ALL MY MONEY on MYSELF and buy MYSELF LUXURY ITEMS TO LATHER ALL OVER MYSELF MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but 4 realz, dont rent a tv. thats well elton.

sounds like you and me should hang out some time :fly:

maybe she meant why 'rent' ?

google the model # for the lowest price & look what you'll pay over the total # of weeks renting.

Or were you just thinking of renting for some particular event & then taking it back?

Mostly just to play Batman Arkham Asylum on it.