Anyone ever buy a company?

CONGRATS!!!

omg how exciting. living the american dream. :clap:

:heart:

Thanks everyone....I'm so tired right now. It's been a never-ending sea of paper work these past few days, but I think we finally have a handle on everything with setting up new books, new accts. etc.

So far so good :D

Poo... Owning a business has consumed my mind since near the beginning of the year. I'm not an idea stealer if that's what you think. Hmpf

Poo... Owning a business has consumed my mind since near the beginning of the year. I'm not an idea stealer if that's what you think. Hmpf

Did you see the pics? We make fake food :D and trust me, you couldn't steal the idea :p

I've been working for the place for 3 1/2 yrs. so when the op came around I grabbed it. :cool:

Last edited:
did you shit-can anyone yet?

you're cool, you're cool, you're cool, fuck you, you're cool... /one of the kevin smith movies

My brand spankin new room opens in 2 weeks!!!! woot, prolly less actually

Got a 20% raise this week and I become a full partner with the opening of my new office. Sadly this means no more time to blow on UF but I did wanna say hi. Pizza to finish then work to do!

My brand spankin new room opens in 2 weeks!!!! woot, prolly less actually

Got a 20% raise this week and I become a full partner with the opening of my new office. Sadly this means no more time to blow on UF but I did wanna say hi. Pizza to finish then work to do!

Hey, at least you're still eating healthy...