Anyone else worried about Knyte?

awww...kiwi, promise to fly him to ape's house so he can watch you and she IN PERSON. i think just pictures got old. SAVE OUR KNYTE!

There was a time when this place was actually entertaining.

Yeah, like, back when there were those clown comics

Hey speaking of which, I recently came up with a few funzie scripts where funzie is a superhero that catches illegal immigrants. THINK OF THE ZAINY SITUATIONS!

banish the banner! well done.

i only have things to add because for me, it's often like treading water to keep from drowning. even if i don't know a stroke (or the proper thing to say in this metaphor) i do something to stay afloat.

I've never seen it :shifty:

When we going to the range????????????? My buddies M4 will be done in a couple weeks!

Soon before it gets way hot. I've been super busy I spent all last week between Houston and Dallas plus I'm heading to Phoenix on Thursday.

Soon before it gets way hot. I've been super busy I spent all last week between Houston and Dallas plus I'm heading to Phoenix on Thursday.

Jeeebus...

I thought you were trying to get away from that?

Seriously though, next month we will all go out to the range with quite an arsenal :D

Maybe it was culture shock.

Maybe he feels so out of his element that he need to exude as much of a straight-laced vibe as humanly possible just to manage in what most of us recognize as Planet America.