Thread Anyone else shy about going around shirtless (or in a swimsuit) in public?

Knock it off, both of yas

only a matter of time before you get your own personal Gríma Wormtongue, sullying your stewardship.

in that event - i'll take the ban, if pointing out that someone looks exactly the same as a fictional character from a TV series

then i'll read all the 'where-convenient', pseudo-libertarian drivel espoused about free speech and drown in the fucking irony

only a matter of time before you get your own personal Gríma Wormtongue, sullying your stewardship.

in that event - i'll take the ban, if pointing out that someone looks exactly the same as a fictional character from a TV series

then i'll read all the 'where-convenient', pseudo-libertarian drivel espoused about free speech and drown in the fucking irony

Are you sure you are straight? I would give you a bj you would never forget :drool:

Hm, I guess it doesn't matter if you are straight. Still up for it?

Knock what off? What? We can't fucking talk?
The same way ure talking about me in my thread?

Anyways! What does sex between to obese smell like?

Wasnt threatening to ban anyone, just trying to keep at least a modicum of civility up in here
But I forget, some folks are all "lolinternets" and whatnot.

Wasnt threatening to ban anyone, just trying to keep at least a modicum of civility up in here
But I forget, some folks are all "lolinternets" and whatnot.

you know it's not like that.

you of ALL people here know it's not like that.

Are you sure you are straight? I would give you a bj you would never forget :drool:

Hm, I guess it doesn't matter if you are straight. Still up for it?

i am half-gay.

we will stick to phone sex for now. the gentle 'pit pit pit pit' sound of your manually evacuating yourself with Phil Collins sussudio playing in the background is enough to make a black man blush

i am half-gay.

we will stick to phone sex for now. the gentle 'pit pit pit pit' sound of your manually evacuating yourself with Phil Collins sussudio playing in the background is enough to make a black man blush

:heart:

Why the fuck is polo posting rather than pissed as a fart getting blown by a hobo in some back alley. Its the only fucking day the Irish matter for fucks sake!

Why the fuck is polo posting rather than pissed as a fart getting blown by a hobo in some back alley. Its the only fucking day the Irish matter for fucks sake!

the only bar i can go to requires me to get a 10 minute taxi ride.

it's also my only day off.

Because he's a seasoned potato-muncher and can drink AND post at the same time?

Hold the fuck on for just half-a-second......

There are hobos out there who commit sex acts?