anyone else listen to new country?

yee-haw said:
Oh my, patriotism in popular music. Must be the work of Satan.
to me, most of it to me sounded like a subliminal propaganda message campaign for the republicans. i am most decidedly not a republican.

F33nX said:
to me, most of it to me sounded like a subliminal propaganda message campaign for the republicans. i am most decidedly not a republican.

DEATH TO THE DISSENTER

F33nX said:
To me it sounds like kill all the terrorists and american haters.

yee-haw said:
To me it sounds like kill all the terrorists and american haters.

more like if you don't like what's currently happening in america and don't blindly agree with what's going on, then we'll come hunt you down and hog-tie you. it's crap, music for the sheep.

F33nX said:
more like if you don't like what's currently happening in america and don't blindly agree with what's going on, then we'll come hunt you down and hog-tie you. it's crap, music for the sheep.
Well, thats not true, but whatever. There are a few, maybe 1 or 2, popular country artists who sing songs like that. The majority of the patriotic songs are just that, songs that support our country and the people that fight for it. Toby Keith sings a few blow the fuck out of the terrorist songs and he's a registered democrat.