anyone else listen to new country?

C

crazymike

Or am I the only hardcore cowboy on here?

I personaly like Big and Rich the best. What are some of your faves?

El Borracho said:
I live out in the boonies on a ranch, im not a big fan of country though. But what exactly is this "new country" you speak of?

what's your gmail and I will send you a file.

What kind of ranch do you live on?

El Borracho said:
I live out in the boonies on a ranch, im not a big fan of country though. But what exactly is this "new country" you speak of?

I live in the city, not a huge fan of country, but I would bang Shanina Twain until something broke

Hell no. No offense, I just have a strong distaste for country. Even after everyone was like, "OMG, u gotta hear this new group Big and Rich! It's not liek country, it's rockin!" I listened to it, and hated it. Man that song is bad. But to each his own. Just my opinion.

bast_imret said:
Hell no. No offense, I just have a strong distaste for country. Even after everyone was like, "OMG, u gotta hear this new group Big and Rich! It's not liek country, it's rockin!" I listened to it, and hated it. Man that song is bad. But to each his own. Just my opinion.

to each his own. I listen to pretty much any time of music imagineable. The only music I don't like atm is like heavy metal, etc... it just irritates me to death.

crazymike said:
fucking canadians piss me off too

their damn accents and immitiation bacon

We'll teach them to pronounce their o's!! with their "i dunno whoot you are talking aboot, my english is fine." beady eyed, head flapping bastards..

country music sucks, it's designed by and for right-wing christian folks, the type of people i usually completely clash with. i was stuck listening to it at work for months on end before i moved to rochester, and every day when i left i went home and blasted static-x or disturbed to make myself feel better. :p