anyone else here do consulting?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I landed another job as a tech consultant on top of my salary 9 to 5

The extra money will be sweet, I'm just a little intimidated about the extra load (I get in the mouth) of work I will be tackling

Anyone else do more of the same?

Did you go crazy? :fly:

Pandora said:
No consulting for me. But I did take on a second job, and the additional workload sucked. Dunno if I got any crazier tho, but I'm sure theac could tell ya. ;)
HI TO YOU PANDIE-POO

I LIEK TO SURROUND MYSELF WIT TEH CRAZIES

Pandora said:
Yeah! Like ignoring Pandora on aim! :(

Seriously tho, there is more to life than work. I wish more people kept that in perspective.

Wtf is this work concept, who invented this... I would like it more if it wasn't such a necessity. :eek:

Edit: ...and I don't ignore you! By the time I get home and see I have msgs from you, you're already offline.

sadpanda

You are not going to enjoy it if you're working for corporate clients. If its individuals, you can probably take your time and it might be cool.

Pandora said:
Yeah! Like ignoring Pandora on aim! :(

Seriously tho, there is more to life than work. I wish more people kept that in perspective.
Just because someone pics up some extra work that they enjoy doesn't mean they have the mentality that life is only work

I have sex constantly, that doesn't mean I think that life is only sex, etc

I know there's more to life than work, it's called video games

theacoustician said:
You are not going to enjoy it if you're working for corporate clients. If its individuals, you can probably take your time and it might be cool.
sweet

I'll be picking my own hours so I think I'll be okay

elpmis said:
Just because someone pics up some extra work that they enjoy doesn't mean they have the mentality that life is only work

What about food??

sex + videogames + good food = life

elpmis said:

I fuck sock puppets constantly, that doesn't mean I think that life is only about fucking Calf High Cathy, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
elpmis said:

Someones penis hurts.