Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

dreamwalker said:
If you like kids that's a good start :)

One thing I had to do when I had kids was look at my parents and think about what I did *not* want to do with my kids. Some things I didn't want to pass down to another generation. People who don't stop and think about how they want to raise their own children tend to just do as their parents did, which in some cases is not a good thing.
Oh I'm already thinking about that. I've been planning out how i want to parent since I was like 12 :lol:

dreamwalker said:
If you like kids that's a good start :)

One thing I had to do when I had kids was look at my parents and think about what I did *not* want to do with my kids. Some things I didn't want to pass down to another generation. People who don't stop and think about how they want to raise their own children tend to just do as their parents did, which in some cases is not a good thing.

Good point dw...... I think there are some people who could really make some mistakes by following the model their parents have set for them. I know I'm trying my hardest not to.

dreamwalker said:
That puts you well ahead of a lot of parents :)
I like most kids :)
Although if I have twins like those bratty ones on Desperate Housewives I might think about strangling my husband :)

BigDov said:
Good point dw...... I think there are some people who could really make some mistakes by following the model their parents have set for them. I know I'm trying my hardest not to.

Believe me, I know whereof I speak on this matter. No way in hell am I going to repeat some of the mistakes I saw in my family.

I'm making my share of new mistakes, but that's another matter...

BigDov said:
Oh. :(

You could come and sweep Fat Burger off of his feet and carry him off into the sunset and live happily ever after couldn't you?

eit- and where's my email you?!

Fatburger dun want me :( :(

Oops I forgot email :eek: