Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

BigDov said:
One of my biggest nits to pick? Smokers that throw their cigarrette butt out the window of their car....... and said car is covered with greenpeace, rainbow, peta and save the environment sticker. :mad:

Even better....people who drive like assholes and have the Jesus fish on the back of the car! Oh that makes me SO MAD! :rant:

What would Jesus do you JERK?! He wouldn't cut me off!

Pandora said:
Even better....people who drive like assholes and have the Jesus fish on the back of the car! Oh that makes me SO MAD! :rant:

What would Jesus do you JERK?! He wouldn't cut me off!

QFMFT, along with people who are complete assholes and wear the WWJD? stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the people who wear them and actually behave as if they are trying to live up to it. Could be I'm a bit touchy on the subject of religion, though.

dreamwalker said:
QFMFT, along with people who are complete assholes and wear the WWJD? stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the people who wear them and actually behave as if they are trying to live up to it. Could be I'm a bit touchy on the subject of religion, though.
:lol: I hate people who are really religious but treat other people who aren't so religous like trash.
Isn't that against their "religion"?

Is it bad when I eat pizza in the living room while watching football with beer to drink? That can't be bad.

Lynnakitty said:
:lol: I hate people who are really religious but treat other people who aren't so religous like trash.

Seems like it should be, doesn't it?

IIRC Jesus himself said that the greatest commandments were 1. Love God. 2. Love your neighbor as yourself, "neighbor" meaning all of humanity.

Kander77 said:
Is it bad when I eat pizza in the living room while watching football with beer to drink? That can't be bad.

If that is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Nothing beats pizza and beer, with a nice tv, a comfertable recliner or couch, and some beer.

Oh, and nothing on but underwear and an optional tshirt.

Lynnakitty said:

Its the whole "I don't hate God, its his fan club I have a problem with" deal eh?

Bordak said:
If that is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Nothing beats pizza and beer, with a nice tv, a comfertable recliner or couch, and some beer.

Oh, and nothing on but underwear and an optional tshirt.

HELL YES. maybe sweat pants but nonetheless PERFECT DAY!

Pandora said:
Preach it Sister Kitty!!
:lol: :lol:
I'm so anti-organized religion it's not funny. Although I do find religion facinating. One of the top 3 people I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with is the Pope.
Another being George W. but that's for another reason... *eyes shotgun*

Kander77 said:
HELL YES. maybe sweat pants but nonetheless PERFECT DAY!

I've never been much of a sweat pants guy, I don't even own a pair, I'm more for boxers or old pair of adidas shorts, I like to get a cool breeze blowing, if you know what I mean.

People with kids who think they deserve some kind of special treatment in public bug the hell out of me....or they let their kids run rampant in the supermarket clogging up the isles and knocking shit down. ARGH!

Bordak said:
I've never been much of a sweat pants guy, I don't even own a pair, I'm more for boxers or old pair of adidas shorts, I like to get a cool breeze blowing, if you know what I mean.

I own 1 pair of sweat pants too but I don't wear them. I really like wearing my shorts, like the adidas ones you mentioned, a lot. :fly: