Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

The thing that gets me the most are parents that don't control their kids in restaurants. I always ask not to be seated next to tables with little kids. I don't go to have a nice dinner to hear a baby cry or watch witless :tard: parents ignore their monsters while they make noise, throw food, talk loud, scream etc. Especially be disrespectful to their parents or any other adult....:mad:

Kevlar said:
The thing that gets me the most are parents that don't control their kids in restaurants. I always ask not to be seated next to tables with little kids. I don't go to have a nice dinner to hear a baby cry or watch witless :tard: parents ignore their monsters while they make noise, throw food, talk loud, scream etc. Especially be disrespectful to their parents or any other adult....:mad:

I hate peoples annoying kids!

I need to make a shirt "THINK SPANKING YOUR KIDS IS WRONG? DONT WORRY, I'LL DO IT FOR YOU"

crazymike said:
I hate peoples annoying kids!

I need to make a shirt "THINK SPANKING YOUR KIDS IS WRONG? DONT WORRY, I'LL DO IT FOR YOU"

If the kids are REALLY bad, I just whisper to the dad that Ima beat his HIS ass if he doesnt shut the damn kids up. THEN the kids get quiet real fast.

Drool-Boy said:
If the kids are REALLY bad, I just whisper to the dad that Ima beat his HIS ass if he doesnt shut the damn kids up. THEN the kids get quiet real fast.

I do the same, except replace BEAT with TOUCH

Lynnakitty said:
Maybe I'm really weird, but I get really offended if someone is a sloppy eater, and I can ear all their mouthal chewing noises *shudder* Actually I get more disgusted.
I also can't stand rude people.
Both of these things really make me disgusted / offended.
Anyone else similar?
What disgusts you?

Pretty much what you listed. Gulping really drives me crazy too. Loud breathing. People who's noses squeak because they refuse to pick their boogers. People who don't wash after using the restroom. Many more....

I find it rude when women try to tell me what they feel and shit...

Just shut up and let me bone you.

I hate people who chew with their mouth open, even if I don't know them I'll tell them to close it. I don't like in your face loud people. I don't like immature people. I don't like people who are too polite, I don't like people who are very inpolite.

#1 Interupting people when they're talking. It's increadibly rude and disrespectful!

#2 is loud people. And stupid people always seem to talk the loudest.

#3 Kids. They're just rude.

#4 Cornering people in a converstaion when they are obviously putting out signals that they are done talking to you. (example: A lady once trapped me in my office for an hour telling me about her crazyass ex.)

Pandora said:
#1 Interupting people when they're talking. It's increadibly rude and disrespectful!

#2 is loud people. And stupid people always seem to talk the loudest.

#3 Kids. They're just rude.

#4 Cornering people in a converstaion when they are obviously putting out signals that they are done talking to you. (example: A lady once trapped me in my office for an hour telling me about her crazyass ex.)

people who horde all their Pocky :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I hate people who chew with their mouth open, even if I don't know them I'll tell them to close it. I don't like in your face loud people. I don't like immature people. I don't like people who are too polite, I don't like people who are very inpolite.

Oooo! And people that always keep their mouths gaping open. What is with that?? I know a couple of people that do that and I always end up staring at their mouths....it's just wierd. :confused:

Pandora said:
Oooo! And people that always keep their mouths gaping open. What is with that?? I know a couple of people that do that and I always end up staring at their mouths....it's just wierd. :confused:

One of my biggest nits to pick? Smokers that throw their cigarrette butt out the window of their car....... and said car is covered with greenpeace, rainbow, peta and save the environment sticker. :mad: