Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

L

Lynnakitty

Maybe I'm really weird, but I get really offended if someone is a sloppy eater, and I can ear all their mouthal chewing noises *shudder* Actually I get more disgusted.
I also can't stand rude people.
Both of these things really make me disgusted / offended.
Anyone else similar?
What disgusts you?

I don't like rude people. I dont' like loud people. I don't like people who speak before they think.

what if someone is eating chips? you cant eati those without making mouthal chewing noises

I'm typing this with my pants off...using my pen0s (on a side not, the fact that my pen0s can hit the keys on this laptop keyboard without hitting other keys around it is an indication of my small pen0s size, thanks for reminding me :( )

I'm disgusted by my neighbors who keep walking around my apartment and laughing at me typing this nude. They should mind their own business. However, I've yet to discover why they are actually laughing and not revolted?

Could it be me less-than-impressive member?

YES, I hate rude people.

I can't stand hearing people chew, etc...

People who belch, fart in public. Guys do this all the time when it's just the guys. It's disgusting.

People who don't say please and thank you also drive me nuts. Same goes for people who are rude to waitresses, etc...

Prof. Frink said:
what if someone is eating chips? you cant eati those without making mouthal chewing noises
Chips are fun. But I'm talking full-fledged chewing with your mouth open SEE-FOOD kinda noises.

crazymike said:
YES, I hate rude people.

I can't stand hearing people chew, etc...

People who belch, fart in public. Guys do this all the time when it's just the guys. It's disgusting.

People who don't say please and thank you also drive me nuts. Same goes for people who are rude to waitresses, etc...
I dont mind belching and farting. I burp with the best of them. It's the chewing noises and the rudeness..
PLease and Thank-Yous are common courteousy and occasionally I get angry if someone doesn't say thank-you after I've done something for them. But not much.

Lynnakitty said:
Chips are fun. But I'm talking full-fledged chewing with your mouth open SEE-FOOD kinda noises.

arrr good point matey

April23 said:
I just don't like liars and people who can't take a joke.
I don't like liars either. Or people who stretch the truth to their advantage..

Sometimes I can't take jokes though :eek: I'm too sensitive. I know that.

Lynnakitty said:
I don't like liars either. Or people who stretch the truth to their advantage..

Sometimes I can't take jokes though :eek: I'm too sensitive. I know that.

I think sensitivity to what others say about you isn't good. Unless its someone you care about, otherwise what does it matter.

Lynnakitty said:
I dont mind belching and farting. I burp with the best of them. It's the chewing noises and the rudeness..
PLease and Thank-Yous are common courteousy and occasionally I get angry if someone doesn't say thank-you after I've done something for them. But not much.
I'll agree with you for the most part so long they say excuse me after they accidently belch or fart. If they do it on purpose then that is just plain crude and rude.

April23 said:
I think sensitivity to what others say about you isn't good. Unless its someone you care about, otherwise what does it matter.
I have a nasty tendency of taking things people say too personally. Usually if it's someone I know and respect I get hurt.
It happened today actually... but I guess I should have known better.

Findakáno said:
I'll agree with you for the most part so long they say excuse me after they accidently belch or fart. If they do it on purpose then that is just plain crude and rude.
agreed :heart:
I missed you btw

Lynnakitty said:
I have a nasty tendency of taking things people say too personally. Usually if it's someone I know and respect I get hurt.
It happened today actually... but I guess I should have known better.

You just have to be strong in what you believe in yourself. People who get hurt easily have a tendency to have a lower self-esteem.

April23 said:
You just have to be strong in what you believe in yourself. People who get hurt easily have a tendency to have a lower self-esteem.
Oooh ask anyone who knows me. I have little to no self-esteem :p

Findakáno said:
:heart:
How is school going?
Eh.. it's alright, I'm sort of overwhelmed with work, and overwhelmed with the lack of motivation to do the work.