Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

L

Lynnakitty

Guest
CletusJones said:
I don't chew with my mouth open and I cover my mouth when I cough. I only cover my mouth about half the time when I yawn.

I also don't like small children.
You're fine.. but I like small children :p
 
D

Detman101

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: You're a little hostile.
I take it you don't like children much?

Nah, not hostile at all. I have issues with being stared at while I eat. It stems from my childhood.
I love kids as long as they're not my own hehe. :lol:
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Detman101 said:
Nah, not hostile at all. I have issues with being stared at while I eat. It stems from my childhood.
I love kids as long as they're not my own hehe. :lol:
Haha I can't wait to have my own kids :D
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
Geez, if I knew it was that easy.......

COME AND WATCH MY LITTLE HELLIONS ANY TIME YOU WANT!!!! :lol:


:heart:

I'll tell you the same thing: Would if I lived close enough :heart:

Can't be any worse than my niece's hellions, as I witnessed over the weekend :egads:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
I'll tell you the same thing: Would if I lived close enough :heart:

Can't be any worse than my niece's hellions, as I witnessed over the weekend :egads:


Cool! :)

Aw, they're not really all that bad. I think my statement comes from me being the only source of testosterone in the house more than anything. :( Come those teenage years, I'm screwed.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
Cool! :)

Aw, they're not really all that bad. I think my statement comes from me being the only source of testosterone in the house more than anything. :( Come those teenage years, I'm screwed.

I'm sure your kids aren't that bad :)

I have two teenagers in my house now. I'm hoping we all make it through the next few years alive :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
I'm sure your kids aren't that bad :)

I have two teenagers in my house now. I'm hoping we all make it through the next few years alive :fly:


They're not. It's just that sometimes I have a hard time dealing with all of the girly emotions, playing Pretty, Pretty Princess with them all the time, letting them "do" my hair, playing kitchen..... :blah: You know that stuff. They're just normal, perfect little angel type girls :D

It's those teenage years that are going to be a major cause of stress for daddy. I've been contemplating adopting an older boy to kick the hell out of any wrong-doers that might surface during those formative first dates....... :mad:
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,364
35,458
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:
They're not. It's just that sometimes I have a hard time dealing with all of the girly emotions, playing Pretty, Pretty Princess with them all the time, letting them "do" my hair, playing kitchen..... :blah: You know that stuff. They're just normal, perfect little angel type girls :D

It's those teenage years that are going to be a major cause of stress for daddy. I've been contemplating adopting an older boy to kick the hell out of any wrong-doers that might surface during those formative first dates....... :mad:





ugh
my wife wants 2 girls
Im going to do my best to curse her with 2 boys tho:)
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
They're not. It's just that sometimes I have a hard time dealing with all of the girly emotions, playing Pretty, Pretty Princess with them all the time, letting them "do" my hair, playing kitchen..... :blah: You know that stuff. They're just normal, perfect little angel type girls :D

It's those teenage years that are going to be a major cause of stress for daddy. I've been contemplating adopting an older boy to kick the hell out of any wrong-doers that might surface during those formative first dates....... :mad:

Pics of the girls doing your hair! :p

My daughter has two younger brothers, but no older ones. There are times when an older brother for her would be a good thing.
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I was the only girl...I was never a girly girl though. I wanted my trucks and cars, climbed trees, shoot bb guns, all that boy stuff. :D I did have a Tammy doll and her sister, that was about it. When I went to the toy store I was looking at Tonka, while other girls with looking at Tinker Bell....:p
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Kevlar said:
I was the only girl...I was never a girly girl though. I wanted my trucks and cars, climbed trees, shoot bb guns, all that boy stuff. :D I did have a Tammy doll and her sister, that was about it. When I went to the toy store I was looking at Tonka, while other girls with looking at Tinker Bell....:p

So when I'm down your way next year, you'll watch all the kids for me??? Thanks in advance sweetheart.

LOLOLOLOL
 
H

Harper

Guest
Kevlar said:
I was the only girl...I was never a girly girl though. I wanted my trucks and cars, climbed trees, shoot bb guns, all that boy stuff. :D I did have a Tammy doll and her sister, that was about it. When I went to the toy store I was looking at Tonka, while other girls with looking at Tinker Bell....:p
i know a tranny named tammy. that name is ruined for me forever
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Would if I lived close enough :)

I have a feeling your kids will be a LOT of fun when the time comes.
:lol: Aww that makes me feel good :D
I think I'd make a good mama.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: Aww that makes me feel good :D
I think I'd make a good mama.

If you like kids that's a good start :)

One thing I had to do when I had kids was look at my parents and think about what I did *not* want to do with my kids. Some things I didn't want to pass down to another generation. People who don't stop and think about how they want to raise their own children tend to just do as their parents did, which in some cases is not a good thing.