Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
i don't get easily offended usually. i have bad manners and i'm an asshole, so I'd probably offend you pretty quickly.
 

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
1,279
0
0
Texas.
People who piss and moan about stupid problems that could be easily solved if they werent such idiots. I feel like hitting those people in the face with pans.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
El Borracho said:
People who piss and moan about stupid problems that could be easily solved if they werent such idiots. I feel like hitting those people in the face with pans.

Might I suggest a nicely weighted wok instead? I find it gives a nicer tone upon impact.
 

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
52
MD
bast_imret said:
Might I suggest a nicely weighted wok instead? I find it gives a nicer tone upon impact.

Nah. One of those old fashioned cast iron frying pans. Total facial destruction.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Pandora said:
Hello Ms Kittah, my name is Angela. A pleasure to meet you! :)
Perhaps you are better acquainted with my other half, theac? :fly:
teehee hi2u mrs the ac :D
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
CletusJones said:
i don't get easily offended usually. i have bad manners and i'm an asshole, so I'd probably offend you pretty quickly.
if you eat with your mouth open, yawn without covering your mouth and the worst of all: cough without covering your mouth, then yes I Will be disgusted / offended.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
Maybe I'm really weird, but I get really offended if someone is a sloppy eater, and I can ear all their mouthal chewing noises *shudder* Actually I get more disgusted.
I also can't stand rude people.
Both of these things really make me disgusted / offended.
Anyone else similar?
What disgusts you?

Yep, I rode up to Ihop in Laurel after working on replacing the stator in my bike yesterday afternoon. This 12-13 year old kid and his family are in the booth next to mine so I sit on the far side away from them. The frickin kid keeps turning around and looking at me like he wants to say something so I stare back at him like "What!?". Then he would turn around and sit normal. Then not 5 minutes later he is turned back looking at me again. I'm like "WTF, do you want some of my hamburger or something?!"
Kid turns around again.
What the hell was he looking at me like that for?

I also hate it when people cough without covering their mouths. This gross little kid was doing that all the time too but facing his family. The last time someone did that to me I hit em in the mouth.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Detman101 said:
Yep, I rode up to Ihop in Laurel after working on replacing the stator in my bike yesterday afternoon. This 12-13 year old kid and his family are in the booth next to mine so I sit on the far side away from them. The frickin kid keeps turning around and looking at me like he wants to say something so I stare back at him like "What!?". Then he would turn around and sit normal. Then not 5 minutes later he is turned back looking at me again. I'm like "WTF, do you want some of my hamburger or something?!"
Kid turns around again.
What the hell was he looking at me like that for?

I also hate it when people cough without covering their mouths. This gross little kid was doing that all the time too but facing his family. The last time someone did that to me I hit em in the mouth.
:lol: You're a little hostile.
I take it you don't like children much?
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Lynnakitty said:
if you eat with your mouth open, yawn without covering your mouth and the worst of all: cough without covering your mouth, then yes I Will be disgusted / offended.
I don't chew with my mouth open and I cover my mouth when I cough. I only cover my mouth about half the time when I yawn.

I also don't like small children.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
I don't chew with my mouth open and I cover my mouth when I cough. I only cover my mouth about half the time when I yawn.

I also don't like small children.


Hmm...... except for the last part, you don't sound so bad.