Anyone else get really offended by bad manners?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: :lol:
I'm so anti-organized religion it's not funny. Although I do find religion facinating. One of the top 3 people I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with is the Pope.
Another being George W. but that's for another reason... *eyes shotgun*


*sigh* You Canuckistanians have no right to off our President.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: :lol:
I'm so anti-organized religion it's not funny. Although I do find religion facinating. One of the top 3 people I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with is the Pope.
Another being George W. but that's for another reason... *eyes shotgun*

I understand the "organized religion" thing, I've almost developed an allergy to organized religion...hey, someone give me the Benadryl :eek:
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: :lol:
I'm so anti-organized religion it's not funny. Although I do find religion facinating. One of the top 3 people I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with is the Pope.
Another being George W. but that's for another reason... *eyes shotgun*


Organized religion....cults...whatever....they're all the same to me.... :lol:
Meanwhile I get blamed for all evil in the world just for opening a stupid box!
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Pandora said:
Organized religion....cults...whatever....they're all the same to me.... :lol:
Meanwhile I get blamed for all evil in the world just for opening a stupid box!


How dare you!!!

*adds to list of annoying people*




:lol:
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
BigDov said:
How dare you!!!

*adds to list of annoying people*


:lol:


newangel.gif
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Pandora said:
Organized religion....cults...whatever....they're all the same to me.... :lol:
Meanwhile I get blamed for all evil in the world just for opening a stupid box!
Who are you anyway?
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Pandora said:
If you don't already know then I'm not telln'! I might loose any cool points I may have earned....
Come on.. I'm good at keeping seekrats!