[Contest] Anyone doing New Years resolutions? Post them here and we'll revisit in 6 months.

-eating healthy, 3 chicken/fish meals per week
4 vegetarian meals per week , slowly eliminating meat in my diet

-10k steps every single day

-exercise @ gym

-$10k float

-digital journaling (it’s sooo therapeutic for me)

i fucking failed this entire year.

- did not eat healthy
-not a vegetarian yet
-gained weight like a slob
-barely hit 5k steps a day
-haven’t seen the inside of my gym since Aug
-10k float is almost all gone cuz we blew it in Italy

my small business has boomed tho and im busy AF.

i’m still flying with my toxic crew and im dying to jump to another hanger. will do when the time is right

my mental health is meh and my physical health is running on empty

i’m officially single again cuz i can’t give a needy man all of my time and attention. i’m too busy working and being a mom

i need to press RESET ON MY LIFE
it’s been crazy since Aug to now

i fucking failed this entire year.

- did not eat healthy
-not a vegetarian yet
-gained weight like a slob
-barely hit 5k steps a day
-haven’t seen the inside of my gym since Aug
-10k float is almost all gone cuz we blew it in Italy

my small business has boomed tho and im busy AF.

i’m still flying with my toxic crew and im dying to jump to another hanger. will do when the time is right

my mental health is meh and my physical health is running on empty

i’m officially single again cuz i can’t give a needy man all of my time and attention. i’m too busy working and being a mom

i need to press RESET ON MY LIFE
it’s been crazy since Aug to now
OMG woman what happened to make it all fall apart?? This is a huge disappointment! You were living your best life. Are you still in therapy?

OMG woman what happened to make it all fall apart?? This is a huge disappointment! You were living your best life. Are you still in therapy?

no i left therapy. the last time i went was in Aug.
feels like everything fell apart in Aug.

A very close person in my immediate family attempted suicide in Sept and it flipped our whole fkn world upside down.
It’s been so hard to navigate life after this traumatic incident for all of us.

i live a life of chaos with minimal structure but i don’t know how to live life otherwise. Also, being in a relationship with someone who demanded so much of my time when i literally have none was exhausting. it wasn’t fair to him or me so Im glad that’s ended.

anyways funny hour died about therapy but i went to my dr 2 weeks ago asking to put me back in.

i think i just need to reset everything and try again.

tell me more.

i used to mediate before i met CEO.
it was such a big part of my life and then i literally fell off that shit , i need it back in my life
I use the Calm app. Its about 10 minutes a day. And I made it a habit by making sure it was the first thing I do when I sit down for work. It took a while but now its second nature.

If you're still clean, you havent failed. Staying clean is the biggest success you'll ever have, every single year for the rest of your life.

still clean
the mere thought of touching that shit again scares the hell out of me

When I was deep into my addiction, it was hard for me to see all the things that I could lose. And now I see them and cherish them, and I never ever want to lose the most precious thing in my world which is my child.

no i left therapy. the last time i went was in Aug.
feels like everything fell apart in Aug.

A very close person in my immediate family attempted suicide in Sept and it flipped our whole fkn world upside down.
It’s been so hard to navigate life after this traumatic incident for all of us.

i live a life of chaos with minimal structure but i don’t know how to live life otherwise. Also, being in a relationship with someone who demanded so much of my time when i literally have none was exhausting. it wasn’t fair to him or me so Im glad that’s ended.

anyways funny hour died about therapy but i went to my dr 2 weeks ago asking to put me back in.

i think i just need to reset everything and try again.
We're always resetting. It's all about getting back up and trying all over again with whatever knowledge we got from when we were down.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers