Anyone doing anything tonite

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, that is nice actually. Getting built-up like crazy around here though.

Earlly last year you could've had a new-built 4br 2.5ba 2500sqft house on a decent lot for $200k, now it's upper $300's and climbing.

that's not bad...my grandparents (who I grew up with) sold their 5 bdrm, 3 bath house for over a mil in '92...also had 9 or so acres and the house was on the 17th hole of the schuyler meadows club if you know where that is...it's now all part of siena college...I think my house is like the friars retreat or something like that now

why_ask_why said:
that's not bad...my grandparents (who I grew up with) sold their 5 bdrm, 3 bath house for over a mil in '92...also had 9 or so acres and the house was on the 17th hole of the schuyler meadows club if you know where that is...it's now all part of siena college...I think my house is like the friars retreat or something like that now
Jebus....

The pricing sure is weird around here, varies quite a bit even short distances away.

i have a houseful of great aunts and relatives that i have never met staying til next monday. they have taken over two of my bedrooms, both sleeper sofas and my sister pulled a mattress out onto the dining room floor. i have prepared for this by purchasing three cases of beer and i will stay locked in my room this evening with you kind folks and my good friend, beer.

i am going to bass pro shops to fire some compound bows, and possibly purchase one :eek:

other than that, i'm working like 18 hours this weekend. yay!