Anyone doing anything tonite

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Anyone Anyone at all cause right now it is looking like I will be :rolleyes: after work unless I find something to do. Shawn? Amy? Erocka? Fly? Anyone?

Oh ya and Paul Santana's B-day is on Saturday at the amp if anyone wants to go with me and the girlie let us know :)

fly said:
LOL

I just text messaged Paul a happy birthday. Fucker hasn't msg'd me back. kekekeke

Ya i sent him a message today on myspace but he didnt get back, think he is busy prob for his b-day. I did however talk to him yesterday...

You two wanna meet us out there tomorrow mr fly?

BeeRad said:
Ya i sent him a message today on myspace but he didnt get back, think he is busy prob for his b-day. I did however talk to him yesterday...

You two wanna meet us out there tomorrow mr fly?
Got plans slightly early. Not sure after that.

qlat said:
There is nothing to do in the goddamn fucking apartment because everyone stays locked behind their doors FUCK WHY CAN'T THE SOCIAL INTERACTION BE LIKE TRADITIONAL DORMS?!!!
Youre in a college town. There has to be cool bars to go to. No?

qlat said:
There is nothing to do in the goddamn fucking apartment because everyone stays locked behind their doors FUCK WHY CAN'T THE SOCIAL INTERACTION BE LIKE TRADITIONAL DORMS?!!!

Because you go to school with lots of nerds. The years I was in dorms people rarely ever shut their doors if they were home.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm enjoying a lovely evening in the glistening and hip metropolis of Albany, NY.

that's where I grew up :fly:
north suburb called loudonville...actually a very nice area

b_sinning said:
Because you go to school with lots of nerds. The years I was in dorms people rarely ever shut their doors if they were home.

That's how the dorms I was in were too. People shut their doors if they were asleep, and sometimes, not even then.

b_sinning said:
No, its cause he's in the upper classmen apartments. Most people by that time have a life, lots of crap to do with school projects, and probably a job of some sort. All you're looking for at that point is peace and quiet. If you wanted a socially active living arrangement, you done fucked up, Joe Rogan.

If you want a party, you go to Emory or UGA. If you want women, you go to Agnes. If you want to stay on campus, Area II on East campus and Woodruff are usually where the cool kids hang out.