Hawt Anyone doing anything for Halloween?

Must own at least 3 dresses.

yeah I was thinking along those lines also. I mean, if you take the term "A man's man" that means a man is very manly. The logically one would assume that "A lady's man" would be a man who is very feminine.

But I guess there is an alternative way of looking at this. Such as "A man's man" is one who other men admire and look up to, and "A lady's man" being one who women adore.

funny that's there's nothing even remotely similar for women. slut and whore instead of lady's man or man's man.

funny that's there's nothing even remotely similar for women. slut and whore instead of lady's man or man's man.

Ladie's man can be someone who's suave and debonaire. He can basically get any woman he wants and it can be for dating....doesn't necessarily have to mean he beds said women. There's also the term manwhore which fits what you're talking about.

yeah I was thinking along those lines also. I mean, if you take the term "A man's man" that means a man is very manly. The logically one would assume that "A lady's man" would be a man who is very feminine.

But I guess there is an alternative way of looking at this. Such as "A man's man" is one who other men admire and look up to, and "A lady's man" being one who women adore.

I adore mens men, not ladys men.

I've never really had a problem attracting women, though I wouldn't go as far as to say I attract all the women.

I just prefer to be in relationships than sleeping around.