Hawt Anyone doing anything for Halloween?

My god do I have to organise your social calendar ALL the time?!?!

Yes! Please!

Tuesday night is dinner night with one group of gays. Wedneday night is hot dog night with another group. This friday is one halloween party. saturday through sunday is tiki island trip. The 3 some was last night. Might have a 4 some Thursday, don't know yet. Can you pencil that in?

More details to follow.

Yes! Please!

Tuesday night is dinner night with one group of gays. Wedneday night is hot dog night with another group. This friday is one halloween party. saturday through sunday is tiki island trip. The 3 some was last night. Might have a 4 some Thursday, don't know yet. Can you pencil that in?

More details to follow.
You do know my secretary brain has actually absorbed all this and I'll have yoru schedule in my mind forever now? :case:

We have a church party and trunk or treat for the kids Fri, then we are going to throw a Halloween party/carnival for the kids Sat afternoon, then short guy and I have a party Sat night, then we'll just hand out candy on Sunday.

Sounds like party central over with you kiwi. :eek:

Think we were thinking of getting the two boys dressed up (Dracula and a Werewolf) and hitting up all the rich areas round here. Might be an excuse to get them out the house so I can spend an evening alone though. :lol:

what is this trunk or treat you speak of?

The stupidest excuse for trick or treating ever. You open up your trunks in a parking lot and people go from car to car trick or treating. They started them because "it's safer and you aren't going to strangers", but basically, you end up with a bunch of bratty kids running from car to car as fast as they can for the candy, no please, no thank you, barely a trick or treat. I hate them and the only one I'll ever agree to participate in is the church one, and only because it happens right after the Halloween party, if it was just the trunk or treat, I'd skip it.

Normally I wouldn't bother with the Halloween party at my house on Saturday, but since Halloween is on Sunday, trick or treating is really a Sunday appropriate activity for us, so we'll do something special on Saturday to make up for lack of trick or treating on actual Halloween. Usually we just do the ward thing, then trick or treat the neighborhood.

how odd. i just take the boy down the block, he gets a dozen or two candies, and he's good. they may be strangers, but at least I'm with him the whole time.

how odd. i just take the boy down the block, he gets a dozen or two candies, and he's good. they may be strangers, but at least I'm with him the whole time.

Yea, I feel the same way. When you trick or treat from house to house, it's about the experience. With trunk or treat it's 100% about the candy.