FYI Anyone a Student with a .edu E-mail Addy?

31% :(

edit: Some day soon I'll get off my ass and go talk to a lawyer about HAFA
http://www.realtor.org/government_affairs/short_sales_hafa
Guy on my street bought two houses during the climb, one for $450k the other I'm not sure what he paid for it, but he put at least two mil in renovations and upgrades into it (And it couldn't have been much less than a mil to start, since it's on an entire acre of land this close to Boston).

Sold the big one for 1.6, and the little one for ~$250k :waw:

Guy on my street bought two houses during the climb, one for $450k the other I'm not sure what he paid for it, but he put at least two mil in renovations and upgrades into it (And it couldn't have been much less than a mil to start, since it's on an entire acre of land this close to Boston).

pwnt

2 mil in improvements?! Mansions?

2 mil in improvements?! Mansions?

Yeah, I can't remember if it's 5,000 or 6,000 square feet, but it has a cupola with a fantastic view of Boston, several decks and balconies, wicked high cielings, ~6-8 car garage, and so on.

His intent was to bulldoze the other house he bought, and buy the house in between the two houses to do the same(To have a 2+ acre lot), but that guy wouldn't sell.

The truly weird thing is, it's a decent neighborhood, but that house is SOOOOOOOOOOOO out of place it's just bizarre, everyone in town seems to know of the house.

Guy who 'built' it drove a sweet Bentley :drool: the current owners have a Highlander and a Prius :lol: garage seems kind of wasted.

That's how the story goes. Ideally, you want to have the shittiest house in a nice neighborhood, not the nicest house in a shitty neighborhood.

Short sale it to me.

I'll buy it for a pair of Guinness branded flip flops and two partially non-functioning laser mice.

Short sale needs lender approval first. Unfortunately, footwear and beer is not legal tender. What a travesty.

That's how the story goes. Ideally, you want to have the shittiest house in a nice neighborhood, not the nicest house in a shitty neighborhood.
Yep, I guess he didn't envision not being able to get the middle house with his plan.

The dude *should* have sold it too, the feller offered WAY more than market value for it, and it's a total junk house, I'm not generally in favour of tear-down's but this house needs it.

Short sale needs lender approval first. Unfortunately, footwear and beer is not legal tender. What a travesty.

What about the mice? THE MICE?!?!??!?