Anybody watch the surreal life last night...?

S

smileynev

...Yeah, I did. Dunno why, I usually don't watch that crap. But it had some hilarious moments. The cast consists of Peter Brady, some chick from the GoGo's, Chyna, some chick who one the first season of "America's Top Model", Da Brat, some Calvin Klein model dude, and Vern Troyer, the guy from Austin Powers.

So they all arrive at this house, and Chyna takes Vern's room. Its the only single room in the place, and everything is small so that he can use it. He's 2' 8", so he'd have a hard time getting into a standard bed, chairs, etc. So they get into this fight and crap and she's fucking crazy, but she ends up giving up the room. I guess you'd have to watch it to find it funny.

later on they serve dinner on the hot model's body, sushi bar style. And they slow mo a shot of vern grabbing a piece of sushi off of her leaf covered boob, then reaching back with his finger and poking her boob.

Then, to top the night off, the model and the go go go skinny deeping. Vern is sleeping but comes out afterwards and has a few drinks, He gets hammered and they have to carry him back to his room and drive his cart back. he starts moaning in bed and they check on him then leave him be. Da Brat, meanwhile, can't stand Chyna's snoring, so she heads out to sleep on the couch. As she's walking down the hall Vern pulls out in front of her, naked, on his cart. He rides down the hall, gets in a corner, and takes a leak from the seat of the cart.

Why the fuck did I type all that.

I saw all of the first season because I'm a consumer whore.. I caught an episode or two of the second season.. this is the third season. That was the first episode (and only one I've seen this season), which aired at least a month ago, I think.. It's one of those shows they put on loop all day.. but that pretty much explains all of VH1's programming :p

..anyways.. Yeah, you pretty much covered it :p

Drool-Boy said:
chyna the wrestler?
shes scary lookin with her giant man-pecs and then breast implants on top of them
She has the ugliest lips in the world too.. I want to rip her face off whenever she "smiles"

Itsa man, baby!

chyna.jpg

sad part is she looks so much better in those pics than she does on the show. It's like she's really fallen apart and always looks stoned off her ass.

bast_imret said:
sad part is she looks so much better in those pics than she does on the show. It's like she's really fallen apart and always looks stoned off her ass.
She's also constantly drinking on the show :p