anybody wanna toilet?

zengirl said:
We have some enzymatic pet stain stuff for our carpets which works amazingly well on everything (even cranberry juice). Ryan and I are very sensitive to smells, I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom on Monday and we had to leave the house because the smell of the cleaner gave us headaches.

spange is like that with most anything. the most we can do to make the house smell lovely is do candles. other than that, he is dying.

and i am too when i use resolve. it makes me sick. and i hate my nose burning. and i hate to taste it. :barf:

Thorn Bird said:
spange is like that with most anything. the most we can do to make the house smell lovely is do candles. other than that, he is dying.

and i am too when i use resolve. it makes me sick. and i hate my nose burning. and i hate to taste it. :barf:
You know what's even worse? Bleach! UGH it like embeds itself up my nose like I snorted it and all I smell is bleach for days... I'm getting a headache now thinking about it.

:lol:

The sad part is I still have to use bleach, in the laundry and in the bathroom. *sigh* Boys just don't understand the hell we put ourselves through in order to make a nice home for them, do they? :fly:

zengirl said:
You know what's even worse? Bleach! UGH it like embeds itself up my nose like I snorted it and all I smell is bleach for days... I'm getting a headache now thinking about it.

:lol:

The sad part is I still have to use bleach, in the laundry and in the bathroom. *sigh* Boys just don't understand the hell we put ourselves through in order to make a nice home for them, do they? :fly:

ohmijesus, no, they don't. i have to use bleach too, just because i know it's lethal to dirt. i hate bleach in my nose, but i have to agree with bubbles, too...to smell it FAINTLY means something's spankin' clean. like my couch. :D

I think nothin smells better than fresh air... and glade plug ins.. vanillia spice :fly: I have like 6 or 7 of them around the house. But usually I keep at least 2 windows open, because theres nothing worse than stale air.

Thorn Bird said:
and jj...i will gladly give it to you if you'd like a planter for your front yard. hey, maybe your neighbor with the blue shit in his yard will want it! :)

I'm sure he wants an electric blue one to match his rubber mulch!

JJ Lady said:
I'm sure he wants an electric blue one to match his rubber mulch!

Get me drunk enough on new years eve and I can even fill it up for them with premium fertilizer. Ah hell, I'd probably do that sober.

On a different note, just so JJ doesn't feel too bad about her neighbors taste in lawn design, my parents live down the street from a guy with a house that is made with stone and is shaped like an old castle and it has the same color blue roof. Of course there is blue mulch to match the roof. This is in Pittsburgh by the way. I'll snap a pic of it when we are up there this Christmas.

SpangeMonkee said:
maybe theac & pandora could come over and we can have a "bowl smashing party". I wish I had explosives. :D
I'm sure we can whip up something that goes boom. :shifty:

Edit : lots and lots of snap 'n' pops

theacoustician said:
I'm sure we can whip up something that goes boom. :shifty:

Edit : lots and lots of snap 'n' pops
Bah, you guys live in Georgia

Head on up to Kennesaw and get a couple of containers of black powder, the real stuff not Pyrodex

Or just whip up your own, it's fairly simple :fly:

Or if you can still get your hands on some old fashioned naphthalene mothballs :drool: :shady:.........

ChikkenNoodul said:
Bah, you guys live in Georgia

Head on up to Kennesaw and get a couple of containers of black powder, the real stuff not Pyrodex

Or just whip up your own, it's fairly simple :fly:

Or if you can still get your hands on some old fashioned naphthalene mothballs :drool: :shady:.........

Don't encourage them. :mad: They'd only blow themselves up.