anybody wanna toilet?

SpangeMonkee said:
we actually thought about shipping it to fly for his bday. pun intended. though, Thorn still hasn't mention that the toilet is broken in one place.

well, that's because i didn't know it was!!! well why the hell am i calling around to unload this thing? get your sledgehammer ready, dear. we're gonna bust some shit up.

Thorn Bird said:
well, that's because i didn't know it was!!! well why the hell am i calling around to unload this thing? get your sledgehammer ready, dear. we're gonna bust some shit up.
:lol: Well now that just sounds like a party!

You need to have a commode commotion or something... have some people over and bust that shit up, yo!!

Thorn Bird said:

Remember when we were talkin' about sending it to fly? I said that I had drop the lid and it broke the back of the rim.

anyway. it's broken. I told you. you are wrong. I am right. stfu. clean the house. have dinner ready when I get home.

SpangeMonkee said:
Remember when we were talkin' about sending it to fly? I said that I had drop the lid and it broke the back of the rim.

anyway. it's broken. I told you. you are wrong. I am right. stfu. clean the house. have dinner ready when I get home.

dude. i have dusted. i have vacuumed. i have vacuumed the couch. i have done laundry. and dinner's on theac tonight. :D

Bubbles said:
You vacuumed the couch? You don't have plastic covers for them? :confused:

hey...i'm not even 30 yet! give me a few decades before i get to that point. this couch is so loved, i like to keep it clean. i'm even washing the throws that we use with the couch. i also febreezed the whole thing. :D

SpangeMonkee said:
good work, woman. now iron my boxers.
My grandmother actually does that... irons the undies... and bedsheets and towels... wtf who irons a towel?

GET A BIG HAMMER AND SMASH IT UP!!!

BigHammer.JPG

Thorn Bird said:
hey...i'm not even 30 yet! give me a few decades before i get to that point. this couch is so loved, i like to keep it clean. i'm even washing the throws that we use with the couch. i also febreezed the whole thing. :D

You febreezed the whole thing, huh? That's how I clean my ENTIRE house. :fly:

zengirl said:
I don't like febreeze, the smell hurts my nose. It smells like burning :(

god, that's what happens to me when i use resolve to clean up a spill. ugh!! this febreeze either was mild or didn't bother me. i could barely smell anything.

Thorn Bird said:
god, that's what happens to me when i use resolve to clean up a spill. ugh!! this febreeze either was mild or didn't bother me. i could barely smell anything.
We have some enzymatic pet stain stuff for our carpets which works amazingly well on everything (even cranberry juice). Ryan and I are very sensitive to smells, I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom on Monday and we had to leave the house because the smell of the cleaner gave us headaches.