anybody wanna toilet?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
well, i'm kidding, but not really. does anyone have any tips/ideas on how to donate/give away/get someone to pick this shit up? i've tried calling a couple of charities, and they keep directing me to other companies. anyone know how to do this?

Thorn Bird said:
well, i'm kidding, but not really. does anyone have any tips/ideas on how to donate/give away/get someone to pick this shit up? i've tried calling a couple of charities, and they keep directing me to other companies. anyone know how to do this?

Just put it in the front lawn like everyone else.

Alternately, drive it to the dump and pay to deposit it there.

edit: and you're trying to donate it? WTF? There's a reason it's no longer in your house. Why the hell would someone else want it?

Spange is going to be heartbroken.

Send your husband out late at night to find a dumpster to chunk it in.

Or leave it on theac's front step with a burning bag of poo iside the bowl.

b_sinning said:
Spange is going to be heartbroken.

Send your husband out late at night to find a dumpster to chunk it in.

Or leave it on theac's front step with a burning bag of poo iside the bowl.
Where the fuck is the demod button?

The last time I had to dispose of a toilet, I smashed the fucker into a billion little pieces with a hammer (its way funner than it sounds!), then I put the pieces ina big cardboard box by the curb and the trash guys picked it up.

the toilet works fine. we just remodeled and upgraded. because it works fine, why not give it to someone who can use it?

and y'all've got some good ideas. drool, i love it...if push comes to shove, we'll do just that. :lol:

SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER

The other choice as mentioned above is place in truck... Drive to any store late at night (strip malls are the best) and chuck it in an open dumpster.

Thorn Bird said:
the toilet works fine. we just remodeled and upgraded. because it works fine, why not give it to someone who can use it?

and y'all've got some good ideas. drool, i love it...if push comes to shove, we'll do just that. :lol:

Uh, nobodys gonna want a used toilet.
People poop in them things, you know.

how do you just chuck a toilet? i can't imagine one guy lifting a toilet over his head and throwing the damn thing in a dumpster. that, or i don't know how much a toilet weighs. that, or i'm underestimating the strength of you fine young men.

Drool-Boy said:
Uh, nobodys gonna want a used toilet.
People poop in them things, you know.

dude, people use used toilets all day, every day. when you buy a used house, you get a used toilet. when you visit friends, you use a used toilet. i can't imagine someone who's getting their house built for free is going to complain about a working, used toilet.

It would creep me out knowing that a thousand turds from someone else had once slid through my mighty throne.

Waitaminute....I live in an apartment.

Oh barf.

Thorn Bird said:
how do you just chuck a toilet? i can't imagine one guy lifting a toilet over his head and throwing the damn thing in a dumpster. that, or i don't know how much a toilet weighs. that, or i'm underestimating the strength of you fine young men.

Theyre not THAT heavy. I can lift one. Certainly spangs skinny lil arms can pick one up too.

Thorn Bird said:
dude, people use used toilets all day, every day. when you buy a used house, you get a used toilet. when you visit friends, you use a used toilet. i can't imagine someone who's getting their house built for free is going to complain about a working, used toilet.

Thats exactly why I tow my own portable throne room around behind my truck.

Thorn Bird said:
Yeah, but the city inspector isn't going to be too hot on that idea.