Movie Anybody have any documentary recommendations?

Oooh, looking at my local artsy/world cinema I've come across this if anybody is interested:

South of the Border (15)
There’s a revolution underway in South America, but most of the world doesn’t know it. Oliver Stone sets out on a road trip across five countries to explore the social and political movements as well as the mainstream media’s misperception of South America while interviewing seven of its elected presidents. In casual conversations with Presidents Hugo Chávez (Venezuela), Evo Morales (Bolivia), Lula da Silva (Brazil), Cristina Kirchner (Argentina), Fernando Lugo (Paraguay), Rafael Correa (Ecuador), and Raúl Castro (Cuba), Stone sheds new light upon the transformations in the region.

it's piss

Must be great then seeing as you hate everything good or 'cool'.

no, i don't like Oliver Stones political agenda. The movie is just him wrapping his hands around Hugo Chavez cock and manually stimulating him for 1 1/2 hours.

i have a gold membership to my Univ cinema. I see a lot of documentary movies. This isn't a documentary.

some good documentarys that -are- worth watching.

- It Felt Like a Kiss
- The Power of Nightmares
- Dark Days
- The Trap
- The Century of the Self
- Almost all pre-2006 Horizon
- Carl Sagan's Cosmos
- Storyville / Random Episodes

Alternatively More4 is showing The Invention of Dr NakaMats tonight at 10pm.

some good documentarys that -are- worth watching.

- It Felt Like a Kiss
- The Power of Nightmares
- Dark Days
- The Trap
- The Century of the Self
- Almost all pre-2006 Horizon
- Carl Sagan's Cosmos
- Storyville / Random Episodes

Alternatively More4 is showing The Invention of Dr NakaMats tonight at 10pm.

Fuck you BBC for not having Horizon on Netflix

really? why not?

it's a series but kind of documentary formatted. through the wormhole with morgan freeman.

Yes, thank you Jonny. If I didn't mention Beer Wars, chim would disown me.